Feeling massive!!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hiya ladies
Hope you are all well? I'm struggling today...DF and I took DD to the Science & Industry museum this morning and I was struggling to walk because I had a pain in my lower back! I have always said since I had an epidural with DD my back has never been the same! Also feeling massive and wondering if my bump/baby is the right size for 24 weeks! Lol! I eat something and I feel so bloated! I just keep thinking if I look big now how much bigger will I look at 9 months and wondering if my back can take it!! It's defiantly harder second time round...I was younger and fitter in my first pregnancy this time not so much :( xx

Hey Amy, don't think there's any right size bump should be in pregnancy, everyone carries baby differently don't they, and it maybe the case that you are carrying a lot of water. I'm 21 weeks and feel massive too, this is my 5th little boy and my bumps been all different sizes every time. My last little one my bump was tiny, he weighted 8lb 5 and was 5days early. X

Also midwifes measure from top of pubic bone to top of where uterus is a think, apparently it's a cm for each week don't start measuring until about 26/28 if a remember rightly. X

It could be baby position, I had sciatica symptoms for 3 days because one of mine decided a nerve made a good chair.

Also don't forget your body has stretched once before with your first pregnancy so it doesn't take too much to grow the second time round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back