feeling low :-(

bbee

Reaction score
feeling really sad. ever since i've become pregnant, my boyfriend has just changed, he's just horrible to me all the time :-( he shows no interest, he just has a go at me when i'm sick (morning sickness) - i cant help being sick!!, he has ago at me for getting upset because he's insulted me? I don't know what to do anymore! :-( he's just horrid to me :-(
need cheering up and reassurance of some sort :-( is anyone else experiencing this from there OH's? I know it's a stressful time but there is no need for him to be nasty :/ i tell him how much he hurts me and he just shouts at me!!! it's like i cant show any emotion!! it is making me so unhappy :'( xxx

Last edited:
We went through stages of this!

Men dont react well to change, and with all of the changes going on in our bodies the way some people cope is by lashing out/ignoring it etc

Maybe have a sit down with him and just explain that whilst you're pregnant you are going to need more emotional support. It doesnt have to be all 'romantic crap' just a shoulder or an ear.

I think as you get further on though he will adjust. My boyfriend was shit to begin with and we argued a lot, me crying ... not nice. But then something just clicked and he's so supportive and knows when to swallow his pride and just be there for me.

We are prone to mental moments and I think as long as you can laugh about it to your bf, he'll understand you arent always going to be this hormonal/emotional xxx

thank you for your reply! this really made me feel better!:)xxx

Is he the same age as you or older? Do you live with him? How does he feel in general about the baby?

Sorry, lots of questions I know!

Is he the same age as you or older? Do you live with him? How does he feel in general about the baby?

Sorry, lots of questions I know!

he's nineteen and no i don't live with him and he's okay about it now but he wasnt! x

Im sure it was probably a shock for you both when you found out about baby especially as youre both still so young, but youre dealing with ut well, he needs to grow up a bit and be more supportive, luckily my husband has been great but wed been trying for so long to get pregnant, but were older, dont go out much anymore, im sure its probably a shock to the system that you cant do a lot of stuff you could do before whilst pregnant. At the beginning we did have a few 'hormonal' moments where id end up In tears but you will have your ups n downs, talk to him tell him what you need from him, if hes not willing to be more supportive id be thinking he needs a reality check, you should be treated well dont ever let any man make you feel anything less than beautiful and amazing when youre pregnant, might just take something to click in his head that youre gona be parents and his attitude might change, hope it all works out for you, xx but try not to stress im sure with baby and your exams youre stressed enough

Thank you! That helped a lot :) xxxx

Ive had a few issues with the boyfriend over baby... He didnt want me to keep it but I wasnt going to budge!! So as you can imagine we had alot of arguments to start with. It has got alot better the further along Im getting.

It comes to a massive shock when its not planned. Hopefully he will come round to the idea.

If you need to talk hun feel free to message me.

xxx

It's never easy for the guys, I don't think it's inbuilt in them to be as excited as we are from the beginning. Just keep talking!

Ive had a few issues with the boyfriend over baby... He didnt want me to keep it but I wasnt going to budge!! So as you can imagine we had alot of arguments to start with. It has got alot better the further along Im getting.

It comes to a massive shock when its not planned. Hopefully he will come round to the idea.

If you need to talk hun feel free to message me.

xxx

this sounds exactly like my situation! he wanted me to get rid of it but i couldn't! he seems to be adjusting to it but he's just always so nasty to me!:-(
and thank you so much:) xxxx

Im sure it was probably a shock for you both when you found out about baby especially as youre both still so young, but youre dealing with ut well, he needs to grow up a bit and be more supportive, luckily my husband has been great but wed been trying for so long to get pregnant, but were older, dont go out much anymore, im sure its probably a shock to the system that you cant do a lot of stuff you could do before whilst pregnant. At the beginning we did have a few 'hormonal' moments where id end up In tears but you will have your ups n downs, talk to him tell him what you need from him, if hes not willing to be more supportive id be thinking he needs a reality check, you should be treated well dont ever let any man make you feel anything less than beautiful and amazing when youre pregnant, might just take something to click in his head that youre gona be parents and his attitude might change, hope it all works out for you, xx but try not to stress im sure with baby and your exams youre stressed enough

Thank you!!:) xxxx

brilliant advise couldnt agree more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back