Feeling low

Sarah85

Reaction score
I'm really new to this site and already everyone has been so nice. We only stared trying last wed (my ovulation dates were between 27th jan to 3rd feb) we stared on 1st I'm assuming it was that little bit too late in cycle but since then I can stop thinking about TTC :( I'm thinking all the time about this two week wait it's driving me insane and truth b told quite upsetting :( I'm hoping once my AF comes on 13th and first one out of way I'll take a more relaxed attitude as I Can't keep feeling like this every month. You ladies who hav been trying for a long tim need. Medal and a big hug :(

Hi Sarah85

Sorry your feeling low big hugs!

I have to admit every month I say I will be more relaxed I also fail every month!

xx

Hi Sarah85 don't be so hard on yourself we can only do so much. If you don't succeed try try again! you just started, if it doesn't happen this month(which I hope it does for both of us) start bding sooner than you did this last time. Remember timing is everything but don't stress yourself out anout sweetie! baby dust to us all :)

Thanks for your support. We have been talking about trying for a while but my other half wanted to be married and do things "properly" lol I on other hand didn't care lol. So we started trying on the 1st Feb and the day after worked out online ovulation and was slap bang in middle but reall unsure if we were too late? I've no idea when to start trying? Lol I'm so dull :(

I have read you can start trying on the first day of your fertile window. Mine started Monday and since we have sex every other night, we started trying sunday, next is Tuesday, next is thursday and so on. Or everyday for 5 days....like since you started your fertile time on 1/27, do it every day, or every other day.... you just kinda have to do whats right for you and your partner.......

Haha I'm lookin forward to it!! Can I ask how much sex should u have when ur most fertile? Every day?

every 2-3 days is fine but any day you have EWCM - egg white cervical mucus (stretchy and clear liek raw egg white) do it every day as this is the most fertile mucus the body produces and is a good sign that ov is very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back