feeling like im going out of my mind!

RosieRandy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, well where do i start ive been trying to concieve with my OH but had a few dissapointing months where nothing has happened but this month has been a little different!

1-7 dpo nothing didn feel anything apart from a bit of creamy discharge

8 dpo, i couldnt stay awake no matter how hard i tried i just kept snoozing. also OH would be lying with his head on my belly and he kept claiming there was constant fluttering and bubbly noises coming from my belly. also very very gasy which is still going to this day.

9 dpo - had to take my bra off and go braless all day as the sides of my boobs were killing me and couldnt lean on them or lie on my sides as they felt very tender. also felt very sick everytime i lied down, and just could not get comfy.

10dpo today. went out for a walk earlier as part of my diet, nearly dropped asleep half way was shattered. nipples are very sore when touched. i had an itch on my boob went to itch it and rubbed against my nipples and felt like a burning sensation was horrid. very very dry mouth since yesterday no matter how much a drink it doesnt help gttt..

Sorry for the long message i just wanted to no if anyone knew what this all meant could i be preggo or is it because my period is due in 6 days, just seems weird because this does not usually happen before a period..

Anyone out there had similar symptoms and got their bfp?? thaanks guys

All those symptoms sound promising, u won't know till u do a test. First response test are good and can detect up to 4 days before AF is due

Last month I was 16 days late done tests on 4th 7th 10th day all bfn, I was convinced that I was pregnant had the symptoms cramping, tired, butterflies etc then AF arrived! I must of OV late. From now I don't symptom spot just going to relax & not over think about it

Have my fingers crossed for you

X

Last edited:
Hey Thailand1..

i hope so been so many months where i have been dissapointed just feel very weird this time around..

i think im going to wait till i test. i live quite far out of town, live in a small village in north wales so its the middle of nowhere.. next time im in town is a week tomuz, so if i test then ill be 2 days late on my AF.. thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back