feeling like absolute rubbish

hardtolove

Reaction score
absolutley gutted, split with oh after 6 years , gutted isnt the word, not sure what to do now...going to see fertility/gyno just awaiting appt ,do i cancel the referal?or just go anyway. dont want to take up a space someone else is waiting for .i have pcos so wanted trt for that anyway or do i go and ask them what my options are now im obviously not ttc . and if i ever meet someone else do i have to play the waiting game again ,im only 25 but never imagined id have to do this ever!! advice plz thanku x x x:roll:

aww hun, im sooo sorry.
i dont kno what u should do.
hope ur okay and it wasnt to much of a bad break up.
crack open a bottle of wine :)
xx

:hug:

Are you sure that you've split up and not just had an argument that escalated due to the stress of the situation?

Maybe you can take a step back and work things out?

I think that you should go and see the GP that referred you and speak to them about the situation and just ask what the deal is, if you back out of the referral.

You see, PCOS tends to fluctuate in severity so the required treatment now might be different in a few years anyway.

I wouldn't rush into anything though :hug:

:hugs:

Sorry my love. Are you sure it isn't just an argument? xxx

sorry to hear this hope you can work things out xxxxxx

Really sorry to hear this hun, hope you have a good support system around you just now. I would think it would make sense to get yourself checked out now as I'm sure one day you'll want to ttc again with Mr right :) hope you're alright, big hugs, you will get through this and you'll be stronger when you do Xxx

dont cancel just yet. if this is just a blip and you get back together im not sure how the queue would work - if you cancel would it mean you go back to the end of the list?

hope everything works out for the best.

Oh hon 6 years is a long time. Are you sure after this ttc journey that is it?? We all go through these shitty times when we have these issues. If it is over I would still go because it will never be wasted. Hugs Gizzy xxxx

its definately done.. he could not keep his eyes off the 18 yo receptionist. so frustrated , been out with the girls tonight , he says he cant cope with the constant poas , he has a hard past ,he is adopted, and has recently had a csa letter saying he has a 7yo,(to say the least was unimpressed)i know people probably think i am selfish but nhs ivf is only done for childless couples!so annoyed!!

Oh love, that is so awful for you. Like the girls say, finish getting checked out yourself so you know what's what then maybe put ttc out of your head for a while and try to focus on living your life and looking after yourself - you will find someone better when you least expect it!

xx

That must be such a shock. I'd call and ask to put the appointment back a few months and then reassess.

What a nightmare :hug:

Sorry that it has come to this for you xx

You've been thru a lot hun and you are so much better off without him. Get your pcos checked out , that's all you can really do on that front. And like the girls say, take this time to focus on yourself. You will be fine it'll just take time. You're young and have so much to look forward to. Huge hugs xxxxx

OMG ! so sorry!

Do you think it's just got a bit too much for him in his own head??

I have no idea on the ivf for single women on the NHS x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back