Feeling less sick than yesterday and paranoid after stillborn

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by Grievingmum, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Grievingmum

Grievingmum New Member

Hi,

My first baby was stillborn in May last year. I then suffered a very early miscarriage in December. I’ve just conceived (through ivf as I’ve found out that I have premature ovarian ageing which is likely the cause of my losses as nothing else has been found) and I’m so paranoid. I’m 7 weeks and was feeling quite sick but the last two days the sickness has been a lot less. Is this normal? I’m trying to remember back to my first pregnancy but I didn’t monitor it at all as I was in the blissful situation of just assuming everything would be ok! I’m an emotional mess and I just can’t deal with another loss especially when everyone around me is having healthy children so easily and I’ve had such a tough time.

2. Lucie12344

Lucie12344 Well-Known Member

I’m really sorry you’ve been through all that, can’t even begin to imagine how nerve wracking this is for you! When I was pregnant with my LG I’d be more sicky some days than others! It would be very sporadic, i could go a few days - a week without feeling or being sick.. but other times I’d feel sick all day everyday! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

3. Justjo89

Justjo89 Well-Known Member

Hiya,

Couldn't scroll past and not comment.

Sorry to hear of your losses. I have also had a misscarraige and understand your worry.

I'm also 7 weeks and I suffer with sickness but there are days when I don't get it at all. Some days can be terrible and others great. Hope that's abit of reassurance <3

4. maythe4thbewit

maythe4thbewit Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear all you've been through. As far as I'm aware sickness can come and go very easily and I thibk alot of people sometimes feel better around week 7 or 8. And some people don't get sickness at all. I never had any and it made me so paranoid.

Good luck xxx

5. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

I am sorry to know about your loss. Each pregancy might have different symptoms, and being relaxed is very important for your and your baby's health.

6. Fsb676

Fsb676 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of your losses! I too had a miscarriage at 6+5 Weeks in December. Praying all goes well for you with this new precious gift from God! Please keep us posted!