Feeling hungover!

BKR123

Reaction score
I've woken up this morning and I feel terrible! Like I've got the biggest hangover in the world - which is impossibly as I haven't drunk! Heads pounding, stomached churning but I ache all over like I've got flu :| normally when I get ill, it starts showing about 4-5 days before I feel this bad, but I was fine yesterday!:( is it normal to go from fine to feeling like I have full on flu over night?!:( x

Can be I was like that with noro virus. Could also be dehydration too hun. Try drinking plenty and eating SIP tho don't guzzle and eat small amounts regularly to get u ok also try a shower if you are up to it or a bath as this can help too when you feel rough xxx big hugs n feel better soon xx

Hope you feel better soon. As K8 said...plenty of fluids to keep your strength up xx

I had this last week. Felt fine one night then woke in the morning with a cold? It lasted for about 4 days. Ive never had so many colds after becoming pregnant and getting the flu jab lol. Woke this morning to a thumping headache, I don't think the weather helps. Drink plenty of water and try and relax today huni xxx

All I can say hun is, get well soon! Wether it just be a bad day or a cold xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back