Feeling hot?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by MrsLG, May 31, 2013.

1. MrsLG

MrsLG Well-Known Member

Is anyone else feeling really hot these days?! I used to be a pretty cold person - me and the hubbie used to fight over the heating - i'd be turning it up and he'd be turning it down, :lol: But since i got pregnant i am roasting! :eh: Anyone else have a temperature change? xx

2. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

it's a good sign - when progesterone levels are high it warms you :) you often see pregnant women in the middle of winter walking around with coats open and no gloves etc :) so don't worry about buying a maternity coat for later in the year :)

3. julesrainbow

julesrainbow Well-Known Member

I walked to the dentist today and felt like I was in Thailand, couldn't cool myself down, had to walk like a snail. I suppose it's just another one of those things we need to put up with?! x

4. holly1

holly1 Well-Known Member

Mrs lg I'm exactly the same! Before being pregnant I was always cold an oh always moaning the house is too hot! Now I'm boiling have all the windows open even at night when trying to sleep, now his moaning its freezing lol. It's so weird isn't it! But yea I'm roasting all the time

5. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

I've been hotter especially in the mornings!