Feeling heartbeat??

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
This is probably going to sound daft but is it possible to feel the baby's heartbeat? On Saturday whilst I was watching my daughter have her riding lesson i was sat on a step with my knees high up and I was leaning on my elbows on my legs so my jeans we digging in a quite a bit low down and suddenly I felt a really fast bump bump and I thought is that the baby or is it just me?? This is my second pregnancy so I understand you show quicker and feel movement quicker but I didn't think it possible to feel a heartbeat! I am 10+2 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to start feeling the baby move it's so amazing! Xx

Probably a trapped nerve of a pressure point. The baby's heart beat is so fast at this stage it kind of blends into one noise. X

Yes I thought so...its feels like such a long time ago when I had my daughter that it feels like I'm going through this for the first time again! Every little twinge I'm like "what's that!" :) xx

Yeah I'd have guessed your own pulse probably especially with the increased blood flow in the area. I know last time I felt some very light flutters around 13 weeks but never felt anything like a heartbeat even when he was 42 weeks! :)

I thought this too and asked my MW and she said it could either be my own HB or the placenta x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back