Feeling have vanished....!

The.mrs.morris

Reaction score
Hi,
So I am a mum of 3 children and myself and my husband had already previously decided we didn't want anymore children! I have a Merina Coil or at least I did have! Which is why I am here! I was led on the sofa just a few weeks ago and was joking around saying how sick I felt and how I hated the smell of my washing powder and having gone through this with previous pregnancies that I was pregnant. But I couldn't be as I have a coil! Anyway I popped to the shop the next morning and purchased a cheap test to rule it out if anything! But that didn't go to plan as it was positive! I called the doctor and went straight in! She sent me up the EPU only to be told I was in fact 8 Weeks gone and no coil could be located!!!

To cut a long story short, we agreed to continue with the pregnancy and I am now 11 weeks pregnant! However last week (I would have been 10 wks) I literally woke up and felt nothing like I wasn't pregnant anymore! Having suffered nausea, bloating etc I no longer feel this way!

I have to wait until 12 weeks for another scan but I have had no bleeding, no pain! Have I lost the baby? I am worried and it's driving me insane!

Can anyone help, advise! Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back