Feeling have vanished....!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by The.mrs.morris, Nov 29, 2016.

1. The.mrs.morris

The.mrs.morris New Member

Hi,
    So I am a mum of 3 children and myself and my husband had already previously decided we didn't want anymore children! I have a Merina Coil or at least I did have! Which is why I am here! I was led on the sofa just a few weeks ago and was joking around saying how sick I felt and how I hated the smell of my washing powder and having gone through this with previous pregnancies that I was pregnant. But I couldn't be as I have a coil! Anyway I popped to the shop the next morning and purchased a cheap test to rule it out if anything! But that didn't go to plan as it was positive! I called the doctor and went straight in! She sent me up the EPU only to be told I was in fact 8 Weeks gone and no coil could be located!!!

To cut a long story short, we agreed to continue with the pregnancy and I am now 11 weeks pregnant! However last week (I would have been 10 wks) I literally woke up and felt nothing like I wasn't pregnant anymore! Having suffered nausea, bloating etc I no longer feel this way!

I have to wait until 12 weeks for another scan but I have had no bleeding, no pain! Have I lost the baby? I am worried and it's driving me insane!

Can anyone help, advise! Please!

2. SalisburyMum

SalisburyMum Well-Known Member

I'm also pregnant with a coil baby xx