feeling funny

juliebelfast

Reaction score
for the past 2 days ive had no sleep and last night was getting slight pains and again today there not really strong but they dont feel like brackton hicks either just dont know what to do with myself just feel so restless anyone else feel like this

How far are you hunny? it may be your uterus stretching in your sleep it is very panfull and you could confuse it for labour starting. as it sometimes comes in regular bouts. If you are concearned contact your midwife. I had a kidney infection for 5 weeks and had no sleep at all for servere pains in my side reducing me to tears

hi hun, ive been having pains since i was 28 weeks pregnant and been in hospital 3 times with first stage of labour all of wich they stopped and said it was a urine infection that was cousing me to contract but i wasnt dilating. Hope it gets easier for you hun keep us posted

take care xxxx

thanks for your replys ive got 8 days to go so its close now due on 23rd march i also have a urine infection which the doctors put me on antibiotics for it could this be why im feeling the way i am

well hun as far as urine infections go im fed up with them ive had pains and no way has it just been braxton hicks and every time they have said its been a urine infection but funny thing is why every time i have went in ive been given an injection and the pains stop!!! anyway it could be a little urine infection but i personaly think sometimes they just say that to shut us up, and the fact last time i was taken in with contractions every 5 mins they said it was another urine infection but no way could it have been as i was still on antu biotics so when i finnally got home i read up on my notes and teh urine trace was clear!! grrrrrrrrrrr wish i could go private ...lol

aww weestar thats not good hun was getting few pains again last night but they have stopped again i wish it would just come out now really fed up and want to see my little girl im getting so impatient lol

aww weestar thats not good hun was getting few pains again last night but they have stopped again i wish it would just come out now really fed up and want to see my little girl im getting so impatient lol

i know the feeling hun about getting impatient im the same but i guess i have monday night to look forward to but knowing my luck the gel wont work andi will be sent home again...lol

hope your pains keep up hun (not in a bad way) and turn into labour

xx

thanks hun i know what u meant hun. well good luck for monday to hun fingers crossed we will both have labour soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back