Feeling full

Tillytots

Reaction score
In the last 3 or 4 days Im finding I cant eat hardly anything as I feel full after just a few mouthfuls. I can be starving like this morning but I could only manage half a bacon sandwich :? This is very unlike me! Anyone else got this?

x

i was like that at your stage but i seem to be able to eat a bit more now which is weird as baby is bigger lol

Same here.. although I won't eat a lot cos I'm scared of getting reflux :(

ive been getting that hn thougt it was just me
hubby just done me a fry-up and although i was starving only eat half :(
manda xx

me too - happens in each of my pregnancies and works as a great diet for me - just cant manage a full meal - eating about half usual and snacking inbetween :)

I'm 11lbs lighter now than when I found out I was pregnant. Believe me I can afford to lose it and it just seems I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to. And what I do eat has tended to be much healthier?

Last night we had chinese and I just had a special fried rice. I ate the pak choi and the carrots out of it and didn't fancy the rest WTF is that all about??

this has only just started for me, but then again i had sickness for ages. I just find i get full quick and then really hungry soon after!

I know what you mean. before i was pregnant it would take a huuuge dinner to make me stuffed but ive just had a big mac and a 1/4 of a medium fries and i feel like im gonna explode!!!!!

i go through phases where i cant eat enough, and then where im barely eating anything cos i feel full

hello chicken,
no I can safely say i am eating like a big fat piggy wiggy. Last night watched Mr & mrs Smith...had 2 double deckers, 2 bags wotsits and a bag of tangtastic haribo!!!! :oops: :shock:

AnnaR2B said:
hello chicken,
no I can safely say i am eating like a big fat piggy wiggy. Last night watched Mr & mrs Smith...had 2 double deckers, 2 bags wotsits and a bag of tangtastic haribo!!!! :oops: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you piggy!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I watched that last night too and half half a big bag of malteasers....they fit in my tummy quite nicely :D

xx

yummmmm...malteasers...mmmm now i want those...don't forget to send me your email Sar xxxx

oh god yeah! sorry hun!!!!! will deffo email you tommorrow and Il pm you my email now - preggo brain!!!!

xxx

My appetite is usually very healthy, but after weeks and weeks of nausea I think my tummy has shrunk. I can't manage a full meal now.
I have lost quite a bit of weight too, but that is a good thing!

I can't eat much either - if I eat too much I am :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back