Feeling full quickly

Hunnibee88

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wonderd if any one feels really full from eating just a little bit of dinner? I used 2 eat loads and now for the past week i seem to be full really quick from eating a small amount. Just wondering if this is normal. Im 6 wks Thanx x

yeh me too for a few weeks before i knew I was pregnant I was hungry constantly and hubby said i couldny possibly be. This continued for a few weeks after I found out but like you say for the past week or so I have really been struggling to eat as been more sick as have been feeling full after eating tiny amounts xx

Yeah I found I was full really quickly from 6 weeks til now, annoying thing is I spend years trying to lose weight, and now when I don't want to, it's falling off! Lost a stone since Xmas all due to it being very difficult to eat :( dreading what the midwife will say next week

Yes me :) I also have to eat really slowly which is not like me as I normally wolf my food down!

X

Last edited:
I'm the same, get full mega quickly and have to eat really slowly which is strange for me as I normally scoff quickly! It takes me about an hour to eat a bowl of cereal.

It's because increased production of progesterone during pregnancy relaxes everything including digestive system, so takes longer for tummy to digest food so you feel fuller quicker, imagine what it will be like in third trimester with uterus Pushing stomach too, will be like having a gastric band, won't be able to fit hardly anything in there!! Lol

Ya ya, this is happening to me too. I skipped lunch today, which is totally unheard of, because I am full from brekkie.

I'm never full anymore! I'm eating us out of house and home! :lol:

I think I'm going to be a proper fatty!

Make the most of it before you start the insatiable hunger phase! Lol xx

I seem to have completely lost my appetite! I haven't slowed down or find myself full quicker then usual either. It's really frustrating me as I know I should be eating loads more but I just can face eating sometimes, no morning sickness either which is werid! I love my food!

I had this until a few days ago, feel like I can eat and eat now! Must be careful! X

I'm just 6 weeks and I'm finding the exact same thing. I'm really hungry, sit down to a tasty meal, and can only manage half of it, or less!

I rarely feel hungry these days. I have to eat little and often. I know I'm hungry when I feel sick :( eat too much I feel sick. Ha ha. It's a lose lose thing.

I can go all day not eating and just feel like I've had a full meal
So im actually barely eating atm
Im not too concerned though as i dont feel ill for it
Im half hoping it helps keep my weight down a bit lol

Hi

I'm 7 weeks and cant finish my food and i used to eat so so much before I was pregnant. I guess eating a little slower helps or maybe having soup for lunch and leaving a bigger meal for tea time...well, thats what i'm going to try today hopefully that will work. At the moment the fullness doesnt help my nausea :s. Take care x

Yes!!!! i am 6 weeks and i noticed i couldnt finish my bagel. i only ate a half and was already full.

I've been feeling full from small meals since I was 6 weeks, 10 weeks now and still feel the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back