Feeling fed up now!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Topcat, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Topcat

Topcat Member

Its me again! Having hoped so much that fate had made me pregnant I am now feeling like my period is due, bloated, tired and cant stop eating (although that bit may be due to the fact im so fed up) I had cramps, backache and such aching boobs last week (which all died down) that I was really hoping. Having been on here and read all your messages I am now really wanting another baby and we have even discussed planning for one now. I would just like to say Good Luck to all of you and a thanks to those you that replied to my previous posts :D

2. piscesgal24

piscesgal24 New Member

Hi,
    I'm new here- 6 weeks pg. I'm 24, its my first time. But, I can share my first symptoms:1) Very sore nipples! At the move theater a week before I took the hpt, it felt as if someone was pinching me with their nails, it was an unbearable pain I never felt before. 2) bloating in my lower abdomen. I swore it was my period coming. However, it was a more uncomfortable & heavy feeling. 3) dizzy, I felt something was wrong, I was worried- I started losing balance from dizziness. 4) Yup, just cant control hunger- I always ate a good amount & I am pretty slim. 5) My boobs litteraly grew overnight- I can still wear my bra, but its like my boobs have been injected with water & my nips have gotten larger...These are just some obvious symptoms for me- the hpt proved it all when it came out Positive!

I wish you alot of luck & remember, it happens when you least expect it so just relax and enjoy sharing intimacy with your partner :wink: