Feeling fed up now!!

Topcat

Reaction score
Its me again! Having hoped so much that fate had made me pregnant I am now feeling like my period is due, bloated, tired and cant stop eating (although that bit may be due to the fact im so fed up) I had cramps, backache and such aching boobs last week (which all died down) that I was really hoping. Having been on here and read all your messages I am now really wanting another baby and we have even discussed planning for one now. I would just like to say Good Luck to all of you and a thanks to those you that replied to my previous posts :D

Hi,
I'm new here- 6 weeks pg. I'm 24, its my first time. But, I can share my first symptoms:1) Very sore nipples! At the move theater a week before I took the hpt, it felt as if someone was pinching me with their nails, it was an unbearable pain I never felt before. 2) bloating in my lower abdomen. I swore it was my period coming. However, it was a more uncomfortable & heavy feeling. 3) dizzy, I felt something was wrong, I was worried- I started losing balance from dizziness. 4) Yup, just cant control hunger- I always ate a good amount & I am pretty slim. 5) My boobs litteraly grew overnight- I can still wear my bra, but its like my boobs have been injected with water & my nips have gotten larger...These are just some obvious symptoms for me- the hpt proved it all when it came out Positive!

I wish you alot of luck & remember, it happens when you least expect it so just relax and enjoy sharing intimacy with your partner :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back