Feeling exhausted and dizzy normal?

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
I'm 37+4 today and for the past couple of days I just feel sooo exhausted and keep feeling really lit headed..on top of having loads of painful braxton hicks and loosing my plug over the past 3 days..is this normal to feel soo exhauseted and light headed at this stage?

I could have written this myself. If o stand for too long, washing up, going up stairs etc I feel like I'm just gonna fall over! Saw mw yestersday and said how spaced out I felt but she said bp etc were fine and no problems. Must just be coz we're still running about. I've had back ache cramps plug loss etc, she wasn't surprised and baby is starting to engage. Maybe we'll just be lucky and have them before due date?

Also when not working I've been having 2hr lunchtime nap whilst lo sleeps and I'm still knackered come 9pm! Hopefully it all means the end is near!

I hope so I'm becoming very miserable and I have two girls to look after I feel terrible s I have no energy..I'm going to mention it to me on Tuesday just to check x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back