Feeling emotional today :(

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'd like to say it been one of them days today but I feel like this has been a long time coming! DF has been suffering with a cold for a few weeks so he has been in a shirty mood which is understandable and he does long shifts at work but being pregnant isn't easy especially when we have a 7 year old autistic daughter to run around after! A few weeks ago I had sinusitis which is awful to have anyway but it's horrendous to have it whilst pregnant and I had to carry on as normal! These last few months I feel as though DF and I have grown apart rather than come closer together considering we are having a new baby and last night was the first time we had sex in months and even that was to try and get labour started! This moring we took our daughter to her weekly riding lesson and DF's Niece goes as well so we was talking with DF's sister and somehow got onto the topic of my mum being one of my birthing partner and it turns out DF doesn't want her to be there but he hasn't once said this to me! My first birthing experience with our daughter was awful and ended up having an emergency c-section and I felt I wanted the extra support this time round and asked my mum if she would be there as well! Considering DF doesn't want her there he hasn't once talked to me about labour and what pain relief I want or what position I might want to try so how can he support me properly if he doesn't know these things! Anyway we got home from riding and I just broke down in the kitchen and DF kept asking what was wrong but I just couldn't say anything...I feel as though I can't talk to him anymore. I am scared about the labour and don't want to have to have another section but at the end of the day it's more about what I want than what he wants and I don't want to upset my mum by saying that DF doesn't want her there. I'm just feeling really sad today and feel like we are all snapping at each other when we should be happy and excited that baby will be here soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back