feeling down

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
im gona apologise in advance cos im gona have a moan...

just feeling really down this morning, woke up feeling fine and as the morning went on started feeling worst and worst. then OH made a silly comment that just sent me over the edge, he was joking but i took it to heart tried not to cry all morning (which i think made it worse) then when i started walking to work i just couldnt hold it back anymore. i got to the corner of the road and turned back cos i was in such a state ppl wudve thought i was mad.

got back and sat down after texting my dad (my boss) to say i'd be in an hour later, and OH didnt make one attempt to ask what was wrong or comfort me for half an hour! when he did i just saqid i was feeling down and that started me off again! lol he did give me a cuddle and make me feel a bit better in the ends, better late than never i spose. :roll:

so now im sat in work, still feeling like i wana cry my eyes out, and after all that emotion i feel exhausted. and horribly guilty towards OH, he's been so good to me, especiallky this last week, buying me bits to make me more comfy and just cheer me up cos i've been feeling crap, then i go and make him feel like he's done something wrong. :wall:

sorry to depress u all but if i physically talk to someone i'll cry again and it'll all come out in an incoherant babble

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Everythings just shit sometimes isn't it? Tomorrow'll be better, or at least another day :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

somedays i could cry all day, normally over nothing so don't worry you're quite normal honey

xxxxxx

I know exactly how ur feeling, I've been the same the past few days and felt really down and depressed... I broke down last night and cried loads, OH has been great and really tried to make me feel better & make sure im comfy but I spose we cant help but take it out on the ones closest to us.

:hug: :hug: :hug: 4 u hun, im sure tomorrow will be a brighter day :)

Sounds like you could use a few hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sometimes it's best to just let the tears flow, and before you know it you'll feel on top of the world again. (Stuff those hormones.) xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We all have days like that. I'm terrible I keep it all in and don't say anything, not even to OH and then eventually I just totally blow and I'm wailing with snot running down my face and everything! :oops:

i went through a bad stage a few weeks ago when everything was rubbish and upset me. Luckily it passed.

Its so horrible these hormones sometimes. Hope your day is getting better :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya girlies, thanks for all the replies and hugs..worked wonders :D

yesterday got better as the day went on, then got worse again in the evening lol wasnt very well, but today im fine and dandy

hope ur all ok too, and thanks again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back