feeling down!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by sexylips, Jan 17, 2016.

1. sexylips

sexylips Well-Known Member

well i had my scan done on the 8th of jan which was originally to confirm pregnancy, got my results back on friday and now it looks like i may have pcos!! i have a cyst on my left ovary which has bled lining of womb was 10mm got a retroverted womb ( tilting backwards ) so now got to have more bloods in the morning another scan around the 22/23rd of feb another referral to gynae and more bloods when af shows last af was 13th of december which lasted for 4 days..normally around 5-7 days!! feeling pretty shit right now!! x unsure if i can have any medication as i have genetic type 2 diabetes... hoping for some positive stories!!

2. JemJem2015

JemJem2015 Well-Known Member

Oh i am so sorry to hear that I hope they can get you sorted and all better thinking of you and sorry I have no advice but just letting you know you wont be alone and I'm sure someone will have advice for you and success stories but I am thinking of you and sending you good health and happiness for the future xxx

3. Clare80

Clare80 Well-Known Member

Positive news is something is being done about it.

I have pcos and have had great care from the NHS. I'm pregnant now after clomid

4. sexylips

sexylips Well-Known Member

just feeling pretty down at the moment x i didn't expect my results to come back with so many things every scan ive had in the past has always been clear. i had a scan back in october and everything was fine apart from a fibroid in my cervix but when i had my latest scan there was no fibroid....can you still have metformin/clomid if you have type 2 diabetes x