feeling down!!

sexylips

Reaction score
well i had my scan done on the 8th of jan which was originally to confirm pregnancy, got my results back on friday and now it looks like i may have pcos!! i have a cyst on my left ovary which has bled lining of womb was 10mm got a retroverted womb ( tilting backwards ) so now got to have more bloods in the morning another scan around the 22/23rd of feb another referral to gynae and more bloods when af shows last af was 13th of december which lasted for 4 days..normally around 5-7 days!! feeling pretty shit right now!! x unsure if i can have any medication as i have genetic type 2 diabetes... hoping for some positive stories!!

Oh i am so sorry to hear that I hope they can get you sorted and all better thinking of you and sorry I have no advice but just letting you know you wont be alone and I'm sure someone will have advice for you and success stories but I am thinking of you and sending you good health and happiness for the future xxx

Positive news is something is being done about it.

I have pcos and have had great care from the NHS. I'm pregnant now after clomid

just feeling pretty down at the moment x i didn't expect my results to come back with so many things every scan ive had in the past has always been clear. i had a scan back in october and everything was fine apart from a fibroid in my cervix but when i had my latest scan there was no fibroid....can you still have metformin/clomid if you have type 2 diabetes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back