Feeling Down

Flutterby17

Reaction score
Hello ladies, it's been a while since I've been on here but I'm in need of your support.

Been TTC for a long time and still no joy. Bought one of those ClearBlue fertility monitors and this month was the second month of using it. I felt very positive and optimistic but last Wednesday I got some bleeding over a week before AF due. I always spot/bleed before I actually start so I know it's not IB.

To make matters worse i turn 40 next week and unconsciously I had placed so much hope on getting my BFP before.

Beginning to think I've missed the boat :-(

Ah hun don't think that- just look at all the celebs who have gotten pregnant around your age- Kate garraway, Halle berry there are loads. How long have you been trying for? Have you been to the doctors yet? We all have our down days you just got to try to keep positive I no its bloody hard tho but by the sounds of it you are doing everything that you possible can xxx

Thanks Ann, I know you're right but its hard sometime. It's a long story but on and off for years. I've had the first bout of tests and all ok and partner has got his first test next week, on my birthday, so fingers crossed. Feeling brighter today and am not going to let it get me down and have started looking into acupuncture, meditation and yoga!

Sorry that you are feeling down TTC is a tough old game! I've been to acupuncture during my IVF cycle it really help me to feel calmer and less upset. There is also reports to show that it helps with implantation success rates. Good luck with the test for your oh.
Cx

sorry your feeling down flutterby, so you had all the tests and all ok then? Are you on supplements? I have read DHEA, Royal Jelly and one called coq something or other, research it, can help to improve egg quality which i guess is sometimes an issue in older women. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back