feeling down :(

Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling super tired and really down. I bust into tears as I feel so miserable and called in sick to work because im too tired, which has made me feel worse :(

having a rubbish morning ;(

We all have days like this hun. Broken sleep just adds to how we feel when we wake up. Get plenty of rest today and catch up on a bit of shut eye. xxx

Have a sofa day and relax, easy to say I know but stressing will make you feel worse xx

Yeah don't beat yourself up about it hun, I've had days like this when I just can't go into work for bursting into tears or wanting to tear someone's head off - thankfully my boss is very understanding!! Hopefully after a day at home taking care of you, everything will be better tomo xx

Have a relaxing pamper yourself day..
Have a soak in the bath, wash your hair, do your nails, Make up a face mask, foot scrub and soak them too :)
i do this when i feel down. :) Plus i use stuff from out the kitchen cupboards :)

xx

That a good idea Holly especially as we all know we won't have many opportunities to do that again for months/years was baby arrives lol. I want to go home now lol x

That a good idea Holly especially as we all know we won't have many opportunities to do that again for months/years was baby arrives lol. I want to go home now lol x

Aww sorry haha. Do it when you get a chance. Feels so nice. :)
I may do it later xx

Have a soak in the bath, wash your hair, do your nails, Make up a face mask, foot scrub and soak them too :)
i do this when i feel down. :) Plus i use stuff from out the kitchen cupboards :)

xx

What things do you use from your kitchen cupboards? Would love to make my own scrubs xxx

xx

What things do you use from your kitchen cupboards? Would love to make my own scrubs xxx

For foot,hand and face scrubs I mix salt and sugar and olive oil. :)
Make it not too wet so it's quite thick and scratchy feeling :) they scratch the nasty skin off & olive oil moisturises you :) but for face I only use salt as it drys spots up etc. just don't use too much olive oil on your face .

After I scrub face I then put a honey face mask on :) it tones your skin lovely an lightens it. Plus again an excellent moisturiser ! :)

There's lots of websites online that tell you different ways of making your own pampering stuff.
These are just basic ones :)
Xx

Last edited:
Ah hun, don't beat yourself up. We definitely all have days when we feel like this. Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel a bit better. x

I have had so many days like this ! But just think about all the hard work we are doing inside! We deserve a few duvet days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back