Feeling down

Aug13

Reaction score
Just want a rant as feeling rather.down, I'm 32wks now and I feel like my partner is not interested in me at all. We don't get to spend much time together and its getting me down as there will be even less time when baby arrives. He plays football, goes to gym, golfing etc nearly every night after work saying he needs.his own space before baby arrives and he will be excited once shes here but I just feel left out. We tried for two years and when we fell pregnant he.has hardly been excited. I'm also having dreams that he is cheating on me and they are adding to my insecurities :-( just wanted a moan x

Sorry you are feeling like this. I'd like to say that one thing a lot of women have when pregnant are insecure dreams about their partners. I have to say while in tri 2 we had a thread about it and many of us said the exact same thing.
Also, I think a lot of men feel when baby arives they wont get the freedom to do what they like so they like to get it all in before LO arrives. However, you shouldnt be left to feel like this. Have you spoken to him about it all? And let him know how you are feeling? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I agree, it is quite normal to feel like this. I don't think our partners can do much right as this time, bless them! I would talk to him though and let him know how it is making you feel :)

I think it's normal to feel like this too Hun.
A lot of people say the man doesn't become a daddy till birth but a women becomes a mummy as soon as they get the bfp!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Definitely agree with the above.. My oh took a while to become the great dad he is today. Xxxx

Thanks girls, no I haven't spoken to him about it because I don't want to bad him into being with me. I know my.hormones aren't what they used to be and I know normally this wouldn't bother me but I just feel alone. I'm not usually asking for his attention so if I did he would probably think something was wrong. Wish I could turn this feeling off, glad I'm not the only one who has felt like this though xx

I also agree with bek. Think it takes a while for oh's to get their head around the change that's about to happen to their lives. He will be over the moon when baby is here but the run up to it is a weird time.

We also tried for quite a while (2years and 9 months) and are ecstatic and have both been uber excited about the baby. However I would say in the last few weeks my hubby has gone a bit quiet and withdrawn and seems really bored in the evenings. I started to feel paranoid that he was fed up with just me and him. When I spoke to him about it he said he just wants me back so he can cuddle me and also dtd again (we haven't for a few months and I think it's getting to him although he doesn't pester me or make me feel bad) and just have his Kay Kay back. He also cannot wait for our boy to be here like NOW. He is tired of waiting and wants the new chapter of our lives to start.

Men keep things bottled up but try and keep talking to him and letting him know how you feel. Couple time is important so maybe suggest some date nights?

xxx

Agree with Bek huni. Chin up and big hugs :hugs: x x x x x

Kay that sounds exactly like us, we haven't dtd in a whiither and once we went to do it had to stop as I was too sore, my legs go into cramps constantly and its very sore, couldn't get comfortable enough and felt so unattractive. Im hoping that it will change he did say about going for a meal this weekend so hopefully we can talk then. Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back