Feeling down

roxyroo

Reaction score
For some reason the last few days I've been feeling really down and fed up. I've been so exhausted lately, like my mind wants me to do stuff but my body just wont. I am really hating my job at the moment and can't wait until I leave in 8 weeks time. I just feel lonely, my husband works a shift pattern and he works 2-10pm and I just feel at a loose end. Don't want to see anybody, don't want to go out but I'm lonely. It doesn't make sense. I'm not sleeping very well lately, baby seems to be moving constantly and kicking me really hard. My husband is also going away next week for 6 days to France with a load of blokes and I'm dreading it just because I won't know what to do with myself. Plus the weather is really shit outside ... I'm just totally drained and fed up. If I could be arsed to cry I would. Sorry for the rant :( x

Use it as an opportunity to sleep loads, have lovely long baths, pamper yourself! Read the books you've always wanted to inc the baby ones. Cook foods that you really like, order take aways, get your nails done.....just be really selfish! I feel like this sometimes & when I do & I'm not at work I just sleep! Getting into bed at 2pm in the peace & quiet is a luxury you won't have soon x

I didn't go to work today because I had about an hours sleep last night and I was so tired I just turned my alarm off, but even after having a sleep I got up and went downstairs but just needed to sit down straight away. I'm normally pretty happy to have some time to myself and to do what I want and see my friends etc but lately I just don't want to be on my own. My husband has been to Afghanistan twice and I coped ok then but now I'm freaking out about him being away in France for 6 days. I feel really silly but I can't help it lol :( x

I know the feeling where u just have nothing to do & it's lonely & boring. Maybe plan a treat for yourself each day? Such as buy some DVDs you really want to watch but haven't got round to it? Can you book that week off work, or have it off sick? I think it's worse to come home to an empty house x

Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I feel lonely because technically I'm not on my own lol and probably wont be on my own for years now... just feeling useless. We have loads of decorating to do in the house and I just can't do it. I painted our new downstairs toilet last week, oh my days I was paying for it the next day! I think your right hun, I just need some me time and get focused on something like DVD's or a pamper evening! Feeling better already :D Thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back