FEELING DOWN

janie

Reaction score
IM 36 WEEKS AND FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE REALLY EXCITED, WHICH I AM INSIDE, BUT I LOOK SO SAD ALL THE TIME, EVERYONES NOTICED, AND I FEEL TEARFUL AND UPSET AND ALSO PARANOID, I HAVE A PROB WITH NEIGHBOURS ITS A MIDDLE AGED COUPLE WHO ARE ALCHOHOLICS AND THEY REALLY HATE ME FOR SOME REASON IM SO QUIET AND NEVER DO OWT AND HE KEEPS SAYING I CANT WAIT TIL SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES HER AND THE BABY AWAY ONE NIGHT AND GIVES HER A RIGHT GOOD HIDING, IVE HAD POLICE OUT AND NOW ITS LIKE I LISTEN TO THEM ALL THE TIME, I ACTUALLY STRAIN TO HEAR THEM COS IM SO PARANOID AND DEPRESSED I DONT WANT ANYONE TO HURT MY BABY NEVER, THEY,D HAVE TO LITERALLY KILL ME AND FIANCE 1ST, MY FIANCE SAYS THAT THEYVE ALWAYS BEEN AS BAD AND THAT I USED TO JUST LAUGH AND CALL THEM SAD BUT NOW IVE LEFT WORK AND IM IN HOUSE ALL DAY EVERYDAY ITS LIKE ITS AN OBSESSION, ALL I DO IS TALK ABOUT THEM TO FIANCE AND LOOK OUT FOR THEM ETC, DO YOU THINK IM WORSE FOR THE HORMONES MAYBE, DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL DEPRESSED AND TEARFUL? :cry:

Hi Janie

What a nightmare. Sorry you're feeling so crap. I think that sort of situation would get anyone down, but I also think hormones may be making you react to this situation differently to how you might if you weren't pregnant - they certainly can make you feel paranoid.

I think you need to discuss how you're feeling with your midwife, so that he/she is aware..

Don't know what to suggest regarding your neighbours other than stay well away - they sound like horrible people with huge problems, and you don't need the stress now or when your baby arrives. I think it may help if you're not alone in the house all day as well (that in itself would make me feel down) - are you able to spend time with your parents / future in-laws before baby arrives?

Good luck and let us know how you're doing.

LBxx

Thanks for your reply, yes i need to go out more, they are nasty you would think that they would know better, they are older than my parents!!!!! They are like it with everyone in the street and im the victim now cos i got fed up of it and called the police!!! Just wanna get o end of my pregnancy and have a healthy baby, then i think i will be too occupied to even hear what they are saying, they are on about moving tho so fingers crossed this time next yr they may be a distant memory!!!!! xxx But think im feelin more vunerable and emotional right now cos of hormones!! xx

Hi

I'm in Leeds too and am 36 weeks so the same as you (except don't have the horrible neighbours) - where abouts in Leeds are you? Those neighbours sound horrible.

I agree with the other people who've replied, just ignore those people and try to enjoy yourself. They sound very sad if all they can do is get drunk and comment on other people around them. You're better than them and you've got what should be the most exciting time of your life coming up so keep smiling and just email if you're down in the dumps. I think feeling sad and depressed is perfectly normal (our hormones are doing cartwheels) so don't fee bad because you're like this) - I'm sure we've all had bad days (I know I've had lots).

Take Care xxx

its probably just ur mummy instinct getting the better of you... u need to protect baby and make ur nest safe... i have horrid neighbours too but not as bad as urs but i find my self watching their every move... think im just looking out for danger.

any chance you cud move house? i cant as i own my house.. but we will move after i finish uni.. just hoping they will move soon as its only a 2 bed house and about 7 people living there :shock:

HI BELLE IM ACTUALLY AT FERRYBRIDGE BUT SAY LEEDS AS MOST PEOPLE HAVENT A CLUE WHERE THAT IS!!!!!! :D WE COULD MOVE HOUSE BUT WOULD BE A SHAME AS WE HAVE COMPLETLEY RENOVATED, OR ALMOST ANYWAY, OUR HOUSE AND ITS EXACTLY HOW WE WANT IT, AND IM GONNA BE A FULLTIME MUM (FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE ANYWAY) SO WE WOULD ONLY HAVE PARTNERS SALARY TO GO ON FOR A MORTGAGE WE PROB COULDNT GET A HIGH ENOUGH ONE TO GET A NICE HOUSE :cry: I,LL KEEP HEAD UP AND IM SURE THINGS WILL SETTLE WHEN I HAVE BABY, ANYWAY THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER IN DOVER AND I HEARD THEM IN GARDEN SAYING THEY,LL STOP WITH HER WHILE HE HAS INTERVIEWS WHICH IS GREAT COS DOVER IS SOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY!!!! :D THANKS ALL FOR YOUR REPLYS YOU ARE GREAT!!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back