Feeling dizzy.....

jadeb

Reaction score
I'm Cd10 today and keep going really dizzy. I'm going through quite alot of water so it's not the heat I don't think and I've been eating plenty of fruit during the day to keep my energy up instead of eating the rubbish that I normally do.
Is this normal?
Af caught me by surprise last week! My last 3 cycles have been every 8 weeks- the one I've just had was only 7 weeks.... It was like a normal af although only lasted 4 days and I normally bleed for at least 5.... The cycle I had before this one I spotted brown for 5 days before af... This time I didn't- I had a few cramps but nothing like I normally would have. Confussed. I tested Saturday (5 days after af) just incase it was implantation and used frer but was bfn.
X

No good advice for you, sorry..... But had to pop in and say I'm in the same boat!!! I'm about a week from ovulation and today I've been SUPER dizzy..... Totally annoying, I just figure it's a hormone issue....

Going by my cycles I'm not due to ovulate for 3 weeks yet :( irregular periods! So really puzzled. Think it may just be the heat so trying to keep hydrated. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back