feeling deflated

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I had another scan today! The lining of my Uterus is still very very thin :( its now measuring 2.3mm which is some improvement on the 1.6mm when I had my first ever scan. I kept saying that I wasn't counting my apples with seeing a marked increase in thickness but part of me was at least hoping for 5mm.

GP hasn't been much help other than give it 12 months to see if it thickens naturally. Thats an incredibly long time to wait!

Is there anything I can do to speed things up a little??

xx

Hi Hun
I had a scan back in November and I got told I have a thin lining too (cant remember exact measurements but it was under 3mm I think)
I also got told I have a low Ovarian reserve and I have PCOS, so I have naturally been trying to thicken my lining, I have started drinking Beetroot Juice (assists blood flow to the uterus) and Raspberry leaf tea to tone the uterus, I would also like to know if there is anything else we can do to thicken the lining

Really hope they are wrong hun and you get your Bfp

xxxxxx

hey clover :) are you taking climid for the pcos? oh thank you will also give them both a try! Ive been doing some reading at it looks like vitamin b and e may also be good.

Thank you hun!! same to you! hopefully the next cycle is a nice bfp for you xxx

What's your iron like too? I just found out I was anaemic in November but they didn't tell me! That can affect reproduction in many ways, including the lining x

Hey Ladies

I have read that acupuncture and reflexology can help with blood flow and fertility, I know there are mixed views on this but I'm starting reflexology on Friday! Will let you know how it goes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back