Feeling crampy?

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Has anyone felt like they are having mild cramps in the early stages of Tri 2? It doesn't hurt just a little uncomfortable. Maybe it's my uterus stretching? I am a little worried....

xx

I've been having that too since this afternoon. I hope it is normal...

I still get it now. My Dr says it's completely normal, just everything moving to make room for baby, but it is worrying isn't it?

I'm finding its a bit different to the tri 1 cramps? is it the same for you? Had like the odd mild cramp in tri 1.. Now its more achy. Was hoping it was nothing to worry about x

definatelty normal, nothing totally disappears in tri 2 but is alot mmore bearable x

I'm finding its a bit different to the tri 1 cramps? is it the same for you? Had like the odd mild cramp in tri 1.. Now its more achy. Was hoping it was nothing to worry about x

Yeah they are definately different to Tri 1cramps, finding my womb area more achey. Hopefully it is just down to streching xx

Yeah, I get cramps on some days when it just aches for hours. Other days it goes away. They seem to be less frequent now, but I just put the aches down to baby having a growth spurt. x

I've had the same since about 13 weeks :( its annoying & eventually makes my back ache, especially if I'm standing up! Xx

ive found that if i stretch in bed in the wrong position - like turning over but moving my bottom half last (if that makes sense) I get awful muscle pain. And I then cant move for a few minutes. I reckon its our bodies strectching out.
I also cannot sleep without a pillow between my legs now. x

Maybe your starting to get braxton hicks, I started getting them about 14 weeks, some people say they are painless but for a few of us they can hurt and be quite uncomfortable xx

Last edited:

Maybe your starting to get braxton hicks, I started getting them about 14 weeks, some people say they are painless but for a few of us they can hurt and be quite uncomfortable xx
I never thought about that... Maybe!

Hi Karate Kid,

Hope you are feeling a bit better and they are starting to subside. I think all of our LO's like to give us a little worry from time to time just to let us know that they are still there - as if we dont worry enough already :)

xx

Hi Karate Kid,

Hope you are feeling a bit better and they are starting to subside. I think all of our LO's like to give us a little worry from time to time just to let us know that they are still there - as if we dont worry enough already :)

xx

Thats a nice way of thinking about it hun, I am a worry wart anyway!! The cramps come and go.... sometimes when I sneeze I get a really bad cramp....

I can't wait to see LO again, just to make sure everything is OK.... 6 weeks seems like ages away!! x

I've been getting a crampy feeling too but every time I feel it I just think either LO is having a growth spurt or my uterus is stretching to make room. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

oh I didn't even think it could be Braxton Hicks this early ! x

Thank you all ladies for your replies.... I guess it seems to be one of those things, although I will probably speak to my midwife if it gets any worse! x

Neither did I. Got them around 25ish weeks with both the boys, so I got pretty worried when they came at 14 weeks, they were quite strong as well, I couldn't get up off the chair, but it,s normal. You get them from the start of pregnancy but you don't, tend to notice them in the early weeks xx

Neither did I. Got them around 25ish weeks with both the boys, so I got pretty worried when they came at 14 weeks, they were quite strong as well, I couldn't get up off the chair, but it,s normal. You get them from the start of pregnancy but you don't, tend to notice them in the early weeks xx

Ah right, ok thank you :) will mention it to the midwife next time i see her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back