Feeling blue

Pumpkinena

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've finally joined this forum, as i need some support!

We've been married 5 years now, will no luck, we' ve done all the tests, two rounds of clomid, and still no joy and no reason.
On the waiting list for Ivf, so potentially 2012 is our year.

But i just cant get through this feeling of blue, i found New Years Eve really tough this year with everyone either preggers or already got kiddies.
I feel im losing all my friends because i just cant bear to be with them, im obviously happy for them but it just makes me feel so crappy to see their bumps grow and their lovely little babies, ive nothing to contribute to their conversations anymore.

My hubbie is at his wits end with my emotions, i just feel so lonely.

Sorry to have such a whinge, but it does actually help , writing it down.....

You'll get lots of support here hunnie, sorry you're feeling down :hugs:
I hope you get your bfp really soon
welcome :wave: xx

hi welcome to the forum and hopefully you'll find talking to the girls on here a good support xx

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Ohh dear, sounds like you're having a tough time of it at the moment, sorry to hear that :(

Lets hope your luck turns around this year!
Good Luck with it all!

:dust:

Welcome to the forum, everyone is lovely and supportive, u moan away hun xxx

Welcome to the forum, i'm new here myself and am finding everyone to be very friendly and helpful so i'm sure you will too. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. The forum is excellent for advice and getting everything off your chest.
Xx

Thank you everyone, its nice to know i'm being heard !

I feel really pre menstral and teary at the moment, and im certainly not at that stage of my cycle!
Need to get positive, im taking starfower capsules can anyone recommend anything else to balance my emotions?:oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back