Feeling baby move?

Amylize

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I was laying on the sofa last night and i always lay with my right hand on my bella where i think the baby will be.

Last night i was laying down and felt something, it was as though something was moving about. I dont know if i just had trapped wind or not though, Dont want to get my hopes up as im only 15 + x

What did it feel like? I felt popping candy sensations at 14 weeks which was bubba xx

I experience 'popping' sensations daily, nothing definate yet but I think Jayjay who is also 15+6 posted that she had felt something more than popping...... xx

it was as though something was tapping the inside of my belly

x

I had been feeling popping/tapping very early sure it was about 15 weeks you will know for sure as they get stronger but if instinct is telling you thats the baby then you are most likely right. x

I'm 16+5 and get tapping sensations occasionally it started around 14 as popping :) x Can't wait to feel it on the outside so my oh can feel too x

Last edited:
it was as though something was tapping the inside of my belly

x

Yup! I've been feeling the tapping feelings for a couple of weeks, and just in the last couple of days feeling numerous prods, hands and feet as far as I can tell.

Some ladies get movement earlier than others xx

Yeah mine started as what felt like popcorn popping. Now its still a tapping sensation, but its stronger/harder than the popping.
I also feel what I can only describe as a bodybuilding, steroid induced butterfly in there, I think that's the baby doing its backflips that I saw on the scan! Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah mine started as what felt like popcorn popping. Now its still a tapping sensation, but its stronger/harder than the popping.
I also feel what I can only describe as a bodybuilding, steroid induced butterfly in there, I think that's the baby doing its backflips that I saw on the scan! Lol x

I've had the butterflies too, but they're less this week and I saw on the scan on Sunday that there's less room for this now, the placenta was getting in the way! I think that's why I've been getting prodded, not very pleased about having less room I'm guessing. It feels like pushing for a split second (on the left hand side of my tummy button) or a sudden jab on my right side which I'm assuming is a foot.

Using the doppler was hilarious last night as there was so much movement going on and I honestly think he was trying to push the doppler away, it makes the same sound when I rub my own fingers over the transducer (kind of like a loud scraping sound). Not so much of the blib-blob that I believed to be the flipping somersaults before.

I'm just loving how quickly everything changes, like a new thing every week - so exciting!! xx

I adore listening to the wee movements on the doppler, I always get such a huge smile on my face imagining LO having a wee party by itself in there. Bless! X

I just read this thread, and I'm sure I felt a little pop! :D x

I've only just felt the popping/tapping sensations today! Been quite a few as well. I'm up & down constantly at work so never really noticed anything before but it's sooo cool to finally feel it now! X

Where do you feel it? I dont feel it near my belly button I feel it just above my pubic bone

Where do you feel it? I dont feel it near my belly button I feel it just above my pubic bone

I should really have been more clear as it's nowhere near my bellybutton, I just use that as a midpoint when I'm describing what I mean!! I really should say left of centre and right of centre, but bellybutton is the only midpoint I can think of other than my hoohaa ;)

I used to feel it quite close to my pubic bone, but now it's higher up. Say if I drew a line from just above my hip bone across the way, that would be roughly the height of it. Does that make sense?!! xx

Last edited:
Yeah that makes perfect sense! Thank you and yeah thats exactly where im feeling baby move! Sometimes I feel it to the right sometimes to the left, last night my OH was cuddling my belly and he had said he could feel it under his hand but as soon as he said that I had butterflies/ fuzzy feeling lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back