Feeling baby move?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Amylize, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Amylize

Amylize Well-Known Member

Hey girls!

I was laying on the sofa last night and i always lay with my right hand on my bella where i think the baby will be.

Last night i was laying down and felt something, it was as though something was moving about. I dont know if i just had trapped wind or not though, Dont want to get my hopes up as im only 15 + x

2. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

What did it feel like? I felt popping candy sensations at 14 weeks which was bubba xx

3. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

I experience 'popping' sensations daily, nothing definate yet but I think Jayjay who is also 15+6 posted that she had felt something more than popping...... xx

4. Amylize

it was as though something was tapping the inside of my belly

x

5. xStarletx

xStarletx Well-Known Member

I had been feeling popping/tapping very early sure it was about 15 weeks you will know for sure as they get stronger but if instinct is telling you thats the baby then you are most likely right. x

6. Em91

Em91 Well-Known Member

I'm 16+5 and get tapping sensations occasionally it started around 14 as popping :) x Can't wait to feel it on the outside so my oh can feel too x

#6 Em91, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  7. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

what a feeling x

8. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

Yup! I've been feeling the tapping feelings for a couple of weeks, and just in the last couple of days feeling numerous prods, hands and feet as far as I can tell.

Some ladies get movement earlier than others xx

9. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

Yeah mine started as what felt like popcorn popping. Now its still a tapping sensation, but its stronger/harder than the popping.
    I also feel what I can only describe as a bodybuilding, steroid induced butterfly in there, I think that's the baby doing its backflips that I saw on the scan! Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

10. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

I've had the butterflies too, but they're less this week and I saw on the scan on Sunday that there's less room for this now, the placenta was getting in the way! I think that's why I've been getting prodded, not very pleased about having less room I'm guessing. It feels like pushing for a split second (on the left hand side of my tummy button) or a sudden jab on my right side which I'm assuming is a foot.

Using the doppler was hilarious last night as there was so much movement going on and I honestly think he was trying to push the doppler away, it makes the same sound when I rub my own fingers over the transducer (kind of like a loud scraping sound). Not so much of the blib-blob that I believed to be the flipping somersaults before.

I'm just loving how quickly everything changes, like a new thing every week - so exciting!! xx

11. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I adore listening to the wee movements on the doppler, I always get such a huge smile on my face imagining LO having a wee party by itself in there. Bless! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

12. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I just read this thread, and I'm sure I felt a little pop! :D x

13. coco_cukoo

coco_cukoo Well-Known Member

I've only just felt the popping/tapping sensations today! Been quite a few as well. I'm up & down constantly at work so never really noticed anything before but it's sooo cool to finally feel it now! X

14. Amylize

Where do you feel it? I dont feel it near my belly button I feel it just above my pubic bone

15. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

I should really have been more clear as it's nowhere near my bellybutton, I just use that as a midpoint when I'm describing what I mean!! I really should say left of centre and right of centre, but bellybutton is the only midpoint I can think of other than my hoohaa ;)

I used to feel it quite close to my pubic bone, but now it's higher up. Say if I drew a line from just above my hip bone across the way, that would be roughly the height of it. Does that make sense?!! xx

#15 leesey, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  16. Amylize

Yeah that makes perfect sense! Thank you and yeah thats exactly where im feeling baby move! Sometimes I feel it to the right sometimes to the left, last night my OH was cuddling my belly and he had said he could feel it under his hand but as soon as he said that I had butterflies/ fuzzy feeling lol xx