Feeling baby move at 10wks?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Is this possible? When my jeans are tight under my belly, or when I am squashing my belly by bending over I swear I can feel that goldfish in my belly sensation.

With #1 I think it was about 19wks before I felt anything and a tiny bit sooner with #2. But that might be more when I felt the first proper kick and not just flutters.

It isn't wind ..,

I could feel little flutters every now and then around 11ish weeks xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

It's certainly not impossible! If you're feeling it you're feeling it! I have read about some women feeling their babies mega early due to the position it's in and then they won't feel it again for weeks and weeks.. Maybe your one of the lucky few who get those first flutters early :) xx

Oh I hope so! My last pregnancy my placenta was at the front so only felt the bigger rolls and pokes. I really missed all the feelings I had with my 1st and seeing her hands and feet poking out my belly.

Aw maybe its as your placenta is posterior this time then. Mine is too :).xx

Aww lovely! I can't wait to get all these feelings!

Mine is anterior this time and the difference in movement is massive isn't it! I must say I have been missing the feet and hands sticking out :( I can only really feel the huge thuds! xx

Mine is anterior and I thought the thuds were pretty bad! I've never experienced posterior placenta though. I do get little hands and feet sticking out my tummy though sometimes and it really freaks me out! xx

I don't get hands and feet either and mines posterior :(. She is head up in ribs and feet by bladder and cervix though lol she doesn't do many kicks out just kicks down and punches up! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back