Feeling awful

buggy1

Reaction score
I've been fortunate most of pregnant as I haven't suffered with many problems at all and I've enjoyed it for the most part. Now I seemed to be plagued with problems!

I could write a long list! Here goes...

Severe itching (raised bile level but not high enough to be OC)
Tiredness
Nausea
Upset stomach
Headaches
Blurred vision
Black spots
Light headed / dizzy spells
Pelvic girdle pain
Back ache
Loss of appetite

I just feel like I have so much wrong with me now and I feel pretty awful most of the time. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it either and because I don't know when the baby will come I don't know when this will all end.

Sorry for the pointless moan but I just feel so rotten :(

Have they checked u for pre eclampsia too hun? In the mean time drink lots and rest up see if you can grab a nap I find daytime mornings easier to sleep than night no idea why?!.

I was gonna say, are u keeping an eye on your BP?

Xx

I spent 7 hours on labour ward yesterday to have a blood test to check for OC, my levels had gone up from 8.8 to 11.5 but they said it was still ok. They checked my bp and urine and everything yesterday. I spent so long there I really dont want to go back. My mw just called though (I text her to say whats going on) and she it isnt normal and i need to go back to get it checked out - havent called yet ...

I know the feeling. I feel the same minus the blurred vision and black spots.

We are nearly there though :)

I just wish I would go in to labour then I can stop worrying about all these things

:( Sorry your feeling so poop!

Not much longer though! Hopefully by due date! x

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish, the black spots and blurred vision do sound like pre eclampsia so if mw says go back to hospital it's probably best to go. You never know they might get things moving for you? Hope you feel better soon xx

Aw god do sound like preeclampsia symptoms hope all is ok though take care x

Oh hun :-( sounds absolutely pap. If MW suggests going in, then prob worth it, or at least a chat with your GP?

Xx

Just got back from labour ward. They said there is no protein in my urine and BP is fine so not pre-eclampsia. The woman i saw said it was all down to some tablets (same as pirition) that they gave me yesterday for my itching!

Just got back from labour ward. They said there is no protein in my urine and BP is fine so not pre-eclampsia. The woman i saw said it was all down to some tablets (same as pirition) that they gave me yesterday for my itching!

That's a relief they should have told u to expect side affects tho x

I know, the lady asked if they warned me but they didn't they just said it might make me drowsy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back