Feeling anxious! Scan today.

**C**

Reaction score
Well I went to the MW yesterday and it seems that baby is still the wrong way round...infact it's slightly transverse so this could mean no choice but a c-section :wall:

I've got a scan at the hospital at 11.30 and they're going to see if there's any real reason why baby hasn't moved (ie if the afterbirth is in the way). If it's all clear then they're going to try and move baby, but they didn't sound too hopeful.

I hate hate hate the thought of having a section, but I suppose there's not much that can be done! It's not so much the actual operation, but the 6 week recovery period....I think I'll go absolutely mental!

So any spare good vibes going around today then please send them in my direction :pray: :pray: :pray:

I was told mine was transverse last week too, but I guess I still have time. I also fear having a C-section. I really hope your little one moves around, fingers crossed!! x

good luck sweetie...! hope your LO has shifted round xx

Good luck hun. Has anyone suggested acupuncture? Apparently it has a 70% success rate in turning babies, might be worth asking your midwife, mine has referred me to an acupuncturist for the same thing, fingers crossed...

just think hun if its a section you wuld get to meet your bubs a little early (just looking for a good point :oops: )

Hurrah! Everything is ok and baby is head down!! :D

Absolutely delighted. There was alot of movement going on during the night last night so it's probably something to do with the little blighter finally deciding to turn. Must be a boy if it's only decided to co-operate at the last minute :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys! I'm back to being excited about it all now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back