Feeling all the emotions

nilka35

Reaction score
Hey I was on here back in 2017 when I was TTC for my first and after 3 long years we caught in July that year I now have a beautiful 2 and abit year-old❤️ we decided to TTC again for a second back in Feb and allthough it was going to be if it happen it happens it obviously quickly became a struggle for me each month to not get my hopes up.
This brings me to this month we have spoke about it and this will be our last month of trying with the cramps I'm experiencing I'm definitely ovulating we have dtd quite alot the last few days and today so hoping we have done enough ❤️ I don't really know why I've made this post but I guess I just needed to get it out x

all the best of luck for this month Xxx

All the best hun. Just relax when trying xx it took me 2 half year years and worth the wait “” praying for a positive for u xxx

All the best hun. Just relax when trying xx it took me 2 half year years and worth the wait “” praying for a positive for u xxx
Thank you it took us over 3 years with my dad but we have decided this will be the last cycle of trying for us, it really effects my mental health and I feel blessed to be a mum already xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back