Feeling Adventurous?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Levi89, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

So... thinking of all the bargains that I've been buying on ebay - alot of the clothing is second hand... which will no doubt be no use to anyone once I've used it for LO so was thinking about making a patchwork quilt from her 0-3 month clothes.

Do you think I'm being a tad adventurous? Considering I can't sew, but willing to learn...?

I just think it'll be a nice wee keepsake... What do you all think? Has anyone else done the same before? xxx

2. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

There is someone on fb that does that for a job, I think it's awesome idea x

3. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

Ohh is there! I think I may hunt someone down to do it for me, I'll end up messing it up lol! xxx

4. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can find link on my fb and post for you x

5. Tell

Tell Well-Known Member

Hay,

i do patchwork quilts, there very easy and look beautiful. so far ive only made them for friends babies but now i get to make one for my little lady well i say one im at number 3 already lol!
    i love the idea of making one out of the old clothing so special. if you want someone to make it for you i would love to, or i could talk you through really easy steps to do it yourself would be much more special then :)

xx

6. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

Tell you really are a gem! Xx