Feeling a bit pants

kumber

Reaction score
Just need a moan as I'm feeling sorry for myself and there's nothing actually wrong with me, I'm just being pathetic. After being convinced that I was pregnant in Feb and being convinced I saw lines, only for it to turn out I wasn't even ovulating so ended up waiting until August to get an af, then got pg just to have an mc 5 weeks and then not catch this cycle, I'm thoroughly fed up with this year.

I recognise that I'm so lucky to be blessed with what I already have and the only lady problems I have are a tilted uterus so I'm not complaining about my lot. I'm just a bit fed up of how tits up this year has gone in terms of baby making.

Anyway, enough of the pity party. I have no cake and a party is not a party without cake!

Thanks for letting me rant <3

Didn't want to read and run...I can't offer advice or anything particularly helpful (I don't even have cake), but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending hugs. It will be worth it when you get there, but I know that doesn't help much right now. Don't be sorry for having a rant - we all need them! That's what we're all here for; to listen and support each other. Fingers are crossed extra tight for you for next cycle xx

Thanks chuck, appreciate it (despite lack of cake, clearly we need to spruce this party up). I'm having a bit of a silly day thanks to the witch so I think an early night will sort me out!

Kumber, I've just eaten a whole load of cake in your honour/because I wanted cake. I hope that helps. Let me know if you need me to eat more cake, I'm here for you, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back