Feeling a bit ill and out of sorts...

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by purplebluered, Sep 28, 2008.

1. purplebluered

purplebluered Well-Known Member

I've needed to start taking my painkillers for my section pain after a week without them. Am guessing I've been trying to do too much, but I also feel a bit weird...I can't explain it, but I was feeling shivery and took ages for me to warm up. I felt more tired than normal...not a sleepy tired but more of a illness type tired. Hope I'm not coming down with anything (had a cold a week ago too!) but wondered if it's normal for section pain to return. Wouldve thought that by now, 6 weeks on it would be much better? :shakehead:

:pray: that I'm not coming down with something again!!

Helen

2. valentine

valentine Well-Known Member

Are you breastfeeding honey? Could it be mastitis?

Valentine Xxx

3. purplebluered

purplebluered Well-Known Member

Yep i'mbreastfeeding but don't have any issues with that... :think: thought with something like that it's painful etc...

Still feeling the same today, just not feeling quite right and my section pain hurts...seeing doc for 6 week check on weds so will mention it then...

4. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon. I feel worse this week than last week physically, perhaps section healing involves little relapses in the first couple of months :hug: