Feelin shattered....a sign!?

MrsP42

Reaction score
Just out of interest I was wondering how other people felt/are feeling in early labour of just before it kicks off I have had a tough 24 hours contractions on and off - bad night sleep last night then some very strong contractions today which are currently just backache :roll: but I have suddenly come across shattered I have had two naps today totalling just over 2 hours but feel I could go to bed again! I hope I don't feel like this in labour or I won't have the energy to get her out!! Due date tomorrow and a sweep booked so we'll see!!

Hi I'm only 32 weeks but I am tired alot. Mw told me if your tired you should sleep because if you waited till tonight you may not sleep due to back ache or contractions or something else. I think if you need to sleep then do your going to have to give birth soon and need to have energy. Sleep whilst you can and feel you need it. If you don't your just going to get more tired and drained. Good luck x

I think was tired for a few days before but I got a crazy burst of energy about 12 hrs before last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back