Feel Urgh Sorry pointless thread

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Sorry to moan everyone. I am just sick of feeling like rubbish. Got my checks to see if I have pregnancy related diabetes on Friday and as sadistic as it sounds I can't wait. I am sick of feeling ill, light headed and generally sick. Got my husband to check my blood sugar last night ( he is a paramedic) and it was quite low. As much as I am trying to eat to keep my blood sugar up every time I eat I feel absolutely ill. Roll on Friday. Sorry for the pointless thread. Thanks Vicky xxxx

Bless you :( yours still hasn't gone then? I'm currently sitting beside the toilet again feel like ima throw up :/
Only had a small dinner :/ x

Aw bless you Holly I hope you are feeling better soon. I feel worse now than I did in the first trimester xxx

As do I especially these past two days.. Just had tiny speck of blood in my sick. Then blew nose and had tiny nose bleed so I'd imagine its due to being sick too much or my nose x

Aw bless you. It might be that you have ruptured a blood vessel when you have been sick. get well soon xxx

Aww I know how you feel I would just like to feel well for one day instead of feeling sick 24/7. Took the dogs for on Saturday and threw up 4 times not nice.

I thought I was over mine now (it had been 5 days sinceiwaslastsick)although still feeling yucky. Then on the way to babys r us i had to throw the door open at the traffic lights to be sick ..... Lovely :-(

It will be just my luck that I get it all the way through pregnancy I hope not though I wouldn't be able I cope lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back