Feel so Ill :(

kat86

Reaction score
I feel like my sickness has returned 3 times as bad as what it was, I am also aching all over and have a huge headache i feel like I'm coming down with something. I feel so ill I don't know what to do with myself, I hope in not getting flu! X

No, I spoke to the nurse as I was so poorly last time I had it and I have a history of miscarriages with the last one being the month before I conceived. I also had an elallergic reaction to a jab when I was younger and had a fit. Because of all this the nurse spoke to the doctor and said as its not in our area to leave it x x

oh, I'd say give your doctor a ring monday if your still feeling drained hunny. I've been feeling shattered but I think mine is more baby related to that of flu x

I think I will. I have been exhausted over the weeks but now its far worse. Struggling to sleep too which isn't helping. Wish I could just take some beachams cold and flu tablets!!! x x x

I found putting a little vicks on tissue helped but your not suppose to use them either so I have no idea a bath will help clear your nose for a while its just not long term x

Thanks hun, saving the paracetamol till bedtime!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back