feel so guilty

hayley

Reaction score
went to a girls nite around at my cousins friday nite.... didn't stay late - left at 11.15pm.... i drank a full bottle of alchol removed wine!!!! it was 1.2%.... then last nite DH was off work so we had a nice meal and i got a little botle of normal strength wine.... i think you get 2 small glasses in it!!! i drank 3/4 of it with soda water over 2 hours... i woke up this morning feeling like crap!!! head ache - dry mouth!!! i don't think the wine would have done any harm to chick but i do feel really guilty.... I've had a glass of wine every now and again... never more than 2 glass a month.... but i've neve woke up with a mini hanger over from 1 1/2 glasses before! do you think i've over done it drinking the 1.2% stuff the nite before??? it's advertised as non alcholic...

Just been out for a huge bottle of orange, mango and passion fruit smoothy... gonna over do it on the fruit juice today!!!

x

Aww Hayley, don't worry. I know people who drank as normal throughout their pregnancies (though I would never go THAT far).

Did you have a lie in this morning? I find I feel head achey and dehydrated on more than 8 hours sleep these days!

I had a big glass of wine Friday, over about 2 hours, and I started to feel hot and giggly. Then had a MAJOR guilt trip imagining baby was drunk!

We need to relax a bit, I think it's just that guilt gene all mothers have flexing it's fledgling muscles!

Hayley hun don't worry, I am sure that you haven't put your chick to any harm. I haven't touched a single drop of alcohol since getting my BFP but some days I still wake up feeling like I have got a mini-hangover, being de-hydrated is the worst!! Like little minx said, it's all part and parcel of being pregnant :)

Xxx

Hayley don't feel guilty you' have to get completely rat a***d for it to affect baby or drink every single night one now and again wont hurt, i didn't have any at all but thats simply cos i couldn't drink it on one occasion i fancied wine as soon as i poured it and went to drink it i was nearly sick lol

Hi Hayley,
Dont feel guilty. The odd drink wont do any harm. In fact the odd half guiness is quite refreshing! Lots of iron.
I had 1 white russian last night and it was very nice but it was a one off.

hi

aww dont feel giulty i never had a drop since the day i found out but i hear it takes alot to harm a baby.
Once in a while is fine.
Katrina

hunny dont beat yourself up about it everything will be fine xxxxx

The only alcohol I've touched since my BFP is half a glass of wine on Valentines day, but this morning I've woken up feeling hungover!!

I feel sick, headachy and really thirsty!!

Don't feel bad about it Hayley, I'm sure little chick is absolutely fine hun.

Hi Hayley,

Dont feel guilty, I have had the odd tipple every 2/3 weeks not a full glass but half wine mixed with orangeade.

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I had one and half glasses of wine and i too woke up with a hangover, I couldnt even stomach breakie.

Dont worry to much I dont think you would have done any harm, as they say a little in moderation isnt going to harm our bundles.

Take care

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back