Feel so guilty...

babyem

Reaction score
I've just found out my grandma has passed away, which was on the day i got my bfp... I know it's silly to think it, but i feel like it's my fault :(

Sorry to hear about ur grandma, but please don't blame yourself. She would have died whether you got a BFP or not. Why would you think its your fault??

Think of how happy your grandma would be for you! And how silly she'd think you are for blaming yourself :) chin up xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lik you know how people say when one life ends another begins? Its silly I know, and you're right she'd think so too..

Thankyou xx

I'm a believer in one life ends and another begins... I'm sure she would be over the moon for you it's in no way your fault. Sure she will be watching over you and the baby

My baby is due exactly a year after my Grandad died this year (we lost both of my grandads with in 6wks of each other) but this is the first one, the pregnancy wasn't planned and i was on the pill (never missed it).. Somehow it feels like fate that not only did i get pregnant when 99% i shouldn't have but it's also due exactly a year after my grandad died. Reckon there's def somebody up there controlling these things. We're going to give the baby my grandads name as a middle name if it's a boy.

Don't feel guilty, what's meant to be is meant to be.

Last edited:
dont feel guilty, life has a funny way of working believe me xxxx

It's weird because the baby will be due on the anniversary of my nephews death. I just wish she was here to meet the baby, thats why I wanted to get pregnant, so no one else would miss out on meeting it, as my grandad died earlier this year and I didn't get to say goodbye.

I think she died because she didn't want to live without my Grandad. He died earlier in the year, and she was hysterical at his funeral and asking us all how she was going to go on. At least they're back together again now x

I think she died because she didn't want to live without my Grandad. He died earlier in the year, and she was hysterical at his funeral and asking us all how she was going to go on. At least they're back together again now x

This was exactly like my granny and grandad, when they have been together for so long they just give up and want to be with their other half :( although my grandad died of a brain tumour 7 years before my granny then died of bone cancer but you could tell she had given up fighting after she lost my grandad :( my thoughts are with you xxx

Aw bless you hun :hugs: sorry to hear about your grandma :hugs: of course its not your fault. I sometimes wish my grandma was here too, so she could meet Millie and then the new baby, she would have loved them so much x x

I feel exactly the same! My OH grandad has cancer, and my FIL passed away very suddenly one day at work, so really wanted to do this asap, so no one else would miss out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back