Feel shocking

Clarebear77

Reaction score
Don't know where to put this but since having my little girl who is 2 wks old well I feel shocking constant headache feeling sick can hardly eat an just general feel crap could this kust be my body getting over carrying a baby for 9 months as I Dont wanna waste a doctors appointment

How's your bleeding? Is it heavy? What kind of delivery did you have?

Maybe you need to drink more?

Sorry you're feeling rubbish!xx

Bleeding is normal delivery was quick an normal prob just over doing it x

Hun speak to your Health Visitor maybe? Or just pop to doctors they can check your blood pressure etc. Hope you feel better soon hun. Eat, drink and get as much rest as you can xxx

I agree - speak to your HV, she might give you a vitamin or something simple to help :) x

I'd ring HV tomorrow hun and also maybe book a GP appointment (see what HV says though)

xxxxxx

I was exactly like this for a few weeks and they did blood tests to see if I was anaemic or anything like that. I wasn't, I think it just takes longer to recover than you expect and it varies from person to person how you're affected. I never felt like eating and felt dizzy, weak and headachey.
I would definitely pop to your GP to make sure all is ok! Hope you feel better soon xx

I could have wrote that but mine was a few weeks later. All of a sudden it was as if my body realised it was no longer carrying a baby. I would say to be checked out as your iron levels may have dipped amd if its something like that its easily fixed. Get well soon xxx

tapatalking

I'd say go to the doctors, just to double check everything. I did have a c-section, but it wasn't until about 12 weeks when I properly felt like myself again! Something as simple as iron tablets or B vitamins might help you. Sleep deprivation also doesn't help so try and rest when you can.

Yeah I'm 12 weeks post c section and have just started to feel like myself again. I think ur right, ur body goes into shock I think. Take care Hun and rest wen u can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back