Feel really lost...

lisey

Reaction score
Like the title says, I feel so lost. I am not crying constantly but I don't feel happy or motivated to do anything. All I want to do is go to sleep really. Each day feels like a chore. We have been advised not to try til after my laparoscopy and that wont be til at least November and the thoughts of waiting all that time is annoying, I just want to be pregnant again or at least know we can try. I am just wishing time away until I feel happy again :(

I'm so sorry for you but I totally understand how you feel. We are not allowed to try for 2 months as my erpc went so wrong and I now have a hole in my uterus and bowel damage buts heart breaking. My oh don't want to try again he is still so scared from nearly losing me but I'm hoping he comes round. I feel like I want to sleep and just wake up when it don't hurt any more. I feel like I'm in a dream just watching the world go by I don't feel part of it any more. It's the worst feeling but I'm always here if you want to talk xxx

Thanks hun, sorry you have had such a rough time, your OH prob just needs a bit of time and maybe he will come round to the idea of trying again.
I hope our next pregnancies are straight forward and that we get to bring our babies home. I don't think I could cope with another MC, its 3 now and I feel really scared and worried at the prospect of going through it all again x

I'm so sorry for you but I totally understand how you feel. We are not allowed to try for 2 months as my erpc went so wrong and I now have a hole in my uterus and bowel damage buts heart breaking. My oh don't want to try again he is still so scared from nearly losing me but I'm hoping he comes round. I feel like I want to sleep and just wake up when it don't hurt any more. I feel like I'm in a dream just watching the world go by I don't feel part of it any more. It's the worst feeling but I'm always here if you want to talk xxx

OMG, that's awful. I've just been told of all these risks, but thought it was very rare. So sorry to hear ur having so much trouble. Perhaps I should hope it comes this weekend. What will happen now they have done that to u? Will u heal from it? Sending hugs xx

OMG, that's awful. I've just been told of all these risks, but thought it was very rare. So sorry to hear ur having so much trouble. Perhaps I should hope it comes this weekend. What will happen now they have done that to u? Will u heal from it? Sending hugs xx

It is very rare yes I was just the u lucky one. It went badly wrong I almost died. Lost almost 2 litres of blood but they do these every day with no problems it's very rare. They said I will heal fully within 2 months but not to fall pregnant before then. I've had lots of medication and blood transfusions and am already feeling better just the hole needs to heal. Xxx

Like the title says, I feel so lost. I am not crying constantly but I don't feel happy or motivated to do anything. All I want to do is go to sleep really. Each day feels like a chore. We have been advised not to try til after my laparoscopy and that wont be til at least November and the thoughts of waiting all that time is annoying, I just want to be pregnant again or at least know we can try. I am just wishing time away until I feel happy again :(

Sorry to hear ur feeling so down. I'm not sure why u need the laparoscopy, but I hope the time goes quickly for u and that it goes well. It's nearly August now, so not many months away Hun. Sending u hugs too xx

So sorry for your loss. Have you asked to see if you can be tested for recurrent miscarriages? Sorry if i sound heartless asking. I just mean as it might give you some answers. Sorry for your loss again and november will soon be here xx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I have got to have the lap to remove endometriosis, I was due to have the op but fell pregnant just before. The gynae who came to see me after my erpc advised that we wait to try til after the laparoscopy this time as can increase fertility. It will go quickly but at the moment it feels time is standing still. We have been referred to miscarriage clinic, just waiting for appointment now, hope its not too long, I am hoping we can get all those tests and results back before lap is done so we know where we stand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back