Feel pants

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Today I have developed the most painful chesty cough :(

It makes my belly hurt each time I cough and not only is it annoying me, it makes DH shudder too cos of the sound. He has said he is sleeping on the sofa tonight and I don't blame him! If I could get away from me I would!!

This goes hand in hand with my backache, hip ache, swollen feet and general unconfiness and constant hunger.

Pip doesn't seem to be affected as he has been quite active all day. Does hurt when he kicks when I'm coughing though.

Off to boots tomorrow to see if there is anythin I can take. Can't go on like this :(

Last edited:
Aww... Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight... Hopefully will feel a bit better in the morning... Xx

aww hun thats crap, i hope you feel better soon x

Awwww you poor thing :hugs: I hope you feel better hon xxxxx

:hugs: Hope you are feeling better soon xx

:hugs: i had a bad chest infection before xmas, my stomach was in bits everytime i coughed, hope you can get something to ease it xxx

Awww Hun you have my sympathy....last week i had a bit of a sniffle, sore throat and cough I went doctors who said it was start of a chest infection so gave me antibiotics he said he wanted to nip it in the bud before it had chance to develop and with me being 8 months pregnant didn't want me getting too ill as baby could make an appearance at any time. I would be tempted to see your gp just in case better to be safe than sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon.

:hugs: - virtual of course don't wanna catch it lol!!!
How u feeling today hope a bit better x x x

This morning I have woken up with an awful pain in my right ear. Not sure if u should use some ear drops to see if that helps or just go to the drs?

What do u think?

I'd be inclined to say get an appointment with your GP. Hopefully he / she can give you something safe to take to get you on the mend. Good luck. Xx

Sorry to hear you are not feeling great hun. I have been suffering with really bad pain in my right ear and headache on the right side of head. But Chiro said mine is due to the relaxin causing my neck to relax and that malarky! Not much fun is it.

But we don't have too much longer now. Hope you get drs appt and get some tablets x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back