Feel like poop

Frankie_Lou

Reaction score
Has anyone else suffered a lot from constant headaches and nosebleeds? I don't think it's heat related as they started before it got hot here although I don't think it's helping me. I know I'm not dehydrated as I drink at least 6 pints of fluid a day, it's a wonder I'm ever off the loo! Lol so I don't know if its a general pregnancy thing or maybe down to some major stress I had at work just over a week ago which is around when it started.

Do you ladies think I should ring the doctors on Monday morning? I'm 16+6 for anyone who can't see my ticker x

Hi frankie I'm 19 weeks tmrw and I'm exactly the same :( nose bleeds every time I have a hot shower and constant headaches.
Might be worth just checking with your GP.
Hope you feel better soon x

Hope you feel better had a bad headache for two days now.

I have!! Headaches come and go haven't had one today (yet) there's still time :(
But when I do have one it pounds and is awful. Get nosebleeds too.. But only notice when I blow nose or wipe it so not actually falling out. I'm 15 weeks had this since 14 weeks.

Went to doctors the other day checked me for early pre-eclampsia but BP was fine (a little higher but normal)
They said its nothig to worry about its probably jut the rise in hormones.

Xx

Thanks ladies. I'm gonna ring in the morning and see if I can see mw or GP. I've been having a lot of dizzy spells as well today, probably to do with the heat but I'd like to have my mind put to rest. Stupidly I've just realised I never booked myself a 16 week appointment so that's now overdue, could maybe have prevented myself feeling this crap if I'd sorted that out!

How is your iron ? Have you been tested.

I was the same & turned out for me my iron was low, had tablets & now it's all gone away.

Iron made me feel rubbish though s I only take 1 a day now instead of the prescribed 3

Nose bleeds could well be down to the increase of blood in your systems, it is quite common and whilst annoying, nothing really to worry about. Headaches could be linked to BP but at this stage of pregnancy it is much more likely to be hormonal, yet another common affect of pregnancy which noone tells you about until you get there!

But of course, mention it to MW when you see her, that is what she is there for.

Well I got in to see the mw yesterday and she said the headaches are quite common between 15-20 weeks due to hormone levels and the nosebleeds are due to increased blood suppy and also quite common.
She also said my dizzy spells are due to having a low bp so to make sure I eat little and often etc and keep hydrated.
I got to hear the babies heartbeat as well which was super strong so that was lovely.

I feel wonderful today though lol but I think that's cos I've had a rare night of decent sleep thanks to my LO letting me have a whole 7 hours straight! Probably cos he ate his own body weight in food yesterday and the heat wiped him out, I just know I'm gonna pay for it tonight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back