Feel like poo :( full of cold, can't sleep, can't move!

Do u no wa i was just about to have a whine about this random cold! It started off with a mega sore dry thraot and my glands were up since friday and i went to bet lastnight with a blocked nose and its now worse!

I havent really been anywhere for me to get one!?

Hope your feeling better as the day goes on hun, im guna take some more paracetamol.

Ive got the blinking runs again this morning and my belly is in agony!! :(

Who ever said pregnancy isnt an illness.....IS LYING lolol! :shock: xx

Omg snap! I've got that too, it's so annoying, I'm stil yet to receive my pregnancy glow?!!! Haha x

My throat is so sore and the glands are killing, wish it would go! Maybe our immune systems are crappy towards the end too? X

I havent been taking my pregncare for weeks! oops. need to start them again ASAP! i bought enough for whole pregnancy and a month after and i just keep forgetting! That might boost up my immune system a tad, or atleast stock up on what im lacking from being ill lol.

I didnt get the glow either! its crap haha. Just cellulite and 3 and half stone worth of fat, baby, placenta and water YAY!! lmaoo xx

How u feeling now hun?! I'm so uncomfortable and tired all the time, the thought of feeling ill too kills me!

I'm eating lots of fruit n veg n taking my vitamins BUT eat so much chocolate and cakes in between that I'm convinced they are cancelling them out! Maybe try pure orange juice? That's usually an instant immune system boost.

Dani, glad I'm not alone with the sexy weight gain... I now have cellulite down the FRONT of my thighs too, coz apparently the back wasnt enough. The front! Ridiculous! Just hoping some of it is water! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back