Feel like my body is letting me down big time

Melly+2

Reaction score
I just cant understand why my body wont let me see my baby now, am i doing something wrong??? Feeling like a failure right now if im honest, i see all these other people goinng to have their babies, dont get me wrong they deserve to and i dont wana sound like a cow but im jelous, i want my turn now :cry:

:hug: :hug: oh hun ur little one is liking being inside for now but will make an exit very very soon :hug: :hug:

awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
did they deffo get your dates right?

I think the best thing you can do it relax....... I've been doing that past few days, just sitting with my feet up with the music channel on, put a comedy dvd on, or whatever you find relaxes you... xxxxxxxx

well i was 4 weeks 2 days when i found out so im thinking it couldnt be far out, and at 30 week scan baby was measuring ahead :(

Aww mel. sure your LO will make an appearance soon. It must be really comfy in there. :hug: :hug:

Aww really feel for you !

Will pray for something to happen over weekend for you ! :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
awww hun i no how hard it is to go overdue
but i started hating the world and everyone 2 days before i gave birth so maybe the end is near for you
xx

it is doing its job my darling. its grew a beautiful little bubs. Its just so nice in there it doesn't wanna come out!! and when the time comes your body will do its job again and go into labour so you can meet bubs and have cuddles. Im sure it wont be long now I can understand why your feeling like this and I would be exactly the same. Chin up my lovely

xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

I might of missed a post about this but have you been offered an induction date yet hun? I was just wondering because then at least you would know the end its coming on a certain day (and before if baby decides!)

I don't know why we are given flaming due dates because they cause nothing but grief once they pass!

At least you know baby can't stay in there much longer so the end i in sight, doesn't really help though when your feeling huge, uncomfy and fed up! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melly - i know you wont feel like it but have a good rough shag!!!

Just try to enjoy doing all the things you won't be able to when baby is here. Like having a lovely long bath, or lots of naps. I know you've got your DD to think about as well but try to get some me-time and enjoy the calm before the storm!

My last daughter was 9 days overdue so i feel for you...it gets so uncomfortable towards the end i know. I was booked in to be induced on the friday and on the tuesday night which was pancake day my partner attempted to make pancakes....well....they looked bloody awful,was so funny watching him...i laughed so much so hard it started my contractions :lol:

I tried the curry and sex thing with my first daughter the day she due and it worked for me :D

Thankyou everyone :hug: Sorry about being such a mardy cow over the past few weeks, been struggling like mad, i seem so happy and jokey all the time but its just an act if im honest, if i didnt joke about id be sat in a pile in a corner somewhere crying all the time and i cant do that can i. Really been taking everything out on people, Hope and Gal are getting loads of crap as im just mardy and shouty all the time, i feel for them as much as i feel for myslef atm lol
Concidering its getting hard to deal with being over due this week has sort of flown past, which is a bit wierd but good all the same, i keep tellling myself in 8 days time i should be either in labour , being induced or already cuddling this little person that refuses to detatch itself from my uterus. I have never known anything to be so hard in my life, but this pregnancy hasbeen, and dont get me wrong, i wouldnt change anything i love this baby so much and me and Gal went through 14 horrid months to be here now, i just never imagined it would be so hard. I know alot of the ttc ladies would be screaming at me for moaning som much, i used to to it when i was ttc lol Dont think im ungreatful, i really do love this baby more then anything else in the world.
Im jut big and heavy and a mardy moo, in fact im that heavy i now have open soreson my feet where they have crackedopen, they are so painful too, having to wear my slippers all day today.
Anyway just really wanted to say thanks so much, if i had a penny for all the kind words, messages and friends i have had on here id be pretty rich to say the least, love you all so much, couldnt have coped without you guys :hug:

Awww Mel :hug: :hug: Thinking of you all the time :hug: :hug: :hug:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: please don't keep mummy waiting much longer baby

oh mel here is a big hug for you :hug:

I am starting to get frustrated myself - especially with all the people texting/emails saying any news if i had any news i would have told them arhhhhh! Also feel like my body is falling apart so totally sympathise with you - hope baby decides to make an appearance soon!

:hug: I went 13 days over with my eldest and 14 days with my youngest. It's very frustrating but totally normal, your body is just too comfortable for baby and it is cold out here at the moment I know where I would rather be if I was your LO. As you have said you have 8 days max. left so not long at all. Keep venting on here until you start and we will all listen :hug: and be here for you and celebrate with you when your baby finally arrives.

I got to 18 days overdue!! :D
Chin up - it'll all happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back