Feel like lump..

twinkle90

Reaction score
Starting to notice difficilty in sitting up in the mornings and getting out of bed. I needed to sleep by the window last night so OH kindly let me, so shifting over to the window side and OH literally had to roll me over. Ive started noticing the weight im carrying now. Think bubs is going to be a big baby ;) ;) ;) xxx

Im not even that big yet and I feel the same, a while back my mum said to me that I need to learn to roll my way up, and I didnt think anything of it but the last few weeks I do really struggle and I do have to roll kind of to lift my self out of bed and things! xxx

Gosh I know the feeling! I struggle getting in and out the shower lol! My bump is huge, people keep asking if I've got two in there! And someone even thought I had a fully cooked baby and I'm only 22 weeks!!! X x x

Hehe know the feeling. MW has also told me I need to be rolling myself onto my side to get up etc so as not to use tummy muscles! X

Hehe know the feeling. MW has also told me I need to be rolling myself onto my side to get up etc so as not to use tummy muscles! X

My midwife recently told me this also, so attractive lol x x x

Ive felt like this over the last few days especially.

Its making me feel a bit miserable to be honest, I just feel incredibly unfit and lardy. Im sure its difficult for slim women with all-front bumps but ive expanded literally everywhere.
I dont mean ive gone from a size 8 to a "huge size 10/12" I mean ive gone from a size 16/18 to a 18-20 and even some of my size 20s are getting tight!
I know im tall (5'10) but I feel like that makes it worse!
I knew I was never gonna gain just a little bit cuz thats just not how my body works, and its nice feeling my actual bump grow, and although im confident ill lose the weight fairly easily after greyson is here it doesnt stop me feeking like a big lump now :(

Maybe I'll feel different when my bump is more obvious?

My lovely OH says to me 'have you noticed youve got a waddle going on' since hes mentioned that i have noticed that walk abit like a duck :/

Pippa same boat as you my lovely..ive always been quite big, size 16/18 ive noticed also i may need to buy bigger size clothes now. Even my underwear are quite small. Waaaahhh!!! Its a good job our Prince/Princesses are worth it right ;) ;) xxx

Ive felt like this over the last few days especially.

Its making me feel a bit miserable to be honest, I just feel incredibly unfit and lardy. Im sure its difficult for slim women with all-front bumps but ive expanded literally everywhere.
I dont mean ive gone from a size 8 to a "huge size 10/12" I mean ive gone from a size 16/18 to a 18-20 and even some of my size 20s are getting tight!
I know im tall (5'10) but I feel like that makes it worse!
I knew I was never gonna gain just a little bit cuz thats just not how my body works, and its nice feeling my actual bump grow, and although im confident ill lose the weight fairly easily after greyson is here it doesnt stop me feeking like a big lump now :(

Maybe I'll feel different when my bump is more obvious?

You've basically summed up exactly how I'm feeling at the moment :)

Well at keast we're not alone! Chin up! (Or chins up in my case ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back