Feel like I'm on my period - 4 weeks - previous chemical

Pemsy

Reaction score
Hi all

I would really appreciate any advice. I am 16dpo and so happy to see my tests are getting a little stronger.

My previous chemical happened on 14dpo and my lines never really darkened so I am hoping the tests are a good sign.

However today my vagina feels exactly as it does during my period, sorry TMI! It has a dull ache to it very low rather than in my cervix. I usually feel this on my second day of my period. It's not painful but the similarity is really making me worry. However no sign of spotting or bleeding at all.

Has anyone else ever experienced this sensation? Could it be due to increased blood flow?

Any help is really welcome x

Attachments

• IMG_5855.jpg
    IMG_5855.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi, yep had this with all my pregnancies early on. Kept thinking I was going to come on and i didn't. Lasted a week or so on and off. Congrats and good luck xxx

Thank you Bythesea! I am noticing every little twinge and getting a bit panicked. I am hoping the positive test is still a good sign and I will try to ignore the strange feeling x

I had the same all my pregnancies too. I think it is pretty common.

Last edited:
I'm currently the same so fully sympathise, I feel really heavy and I keep feeling phantom 'wet' as well, sorry if tmi, i keep expecting to see AF every time I go to the loo.

Ah yes, the wet feeling. The extra cm in pregnancy feels just like af starting. I must have gone to the loo an extra 20 times a day just to check in the pregnancy after my chemical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back