Feel like I'm on my period - 4 weeks - previous chemical

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Pemsy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Pemsy

Pemsy Well-Known Member

Hi all

I would really appreciate any advice. I am 16dpo and so happy to see my tests are getting a little stronger.

My previous chemical happened on 14dpo and my lines never really darkened so I am hoping the tests are a good sign.

However today my vagina feels exactly as it does during my period, sorry TMI! It has a dull ache to it very low rather than in my cervix. I usually feel this on my second day of my period. It's not painful but the similarity is really making me worry. However no sign of spotting or bleeding at all.

Has anyone else ever experienced this sensation? Could it be due to increased blood flow?

Any help is really welcome x

Attached Files:

#1 Pemsy, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. Bythesea

Bythesea Well-Known Member

Hi, yep had this with all my pregnancies early on. Kept thinking I was going to come on and i didn't. Lasted a week or so on and off. Congrats and good luck xxx

3. Pemsy

Pemsy Well-Known Member

Thank you Bythesea! I am noticing every little twinge and getting a bit panicked. I am hoping the positive test is still a good sign and I will try to ignore the strange feeling x

4. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

I had the same all my pregnancies too. I think it is pretty common.

#4 BunnyN, Jan 9, 2017
  5. ClaireDoll

ClaireDoll Well-Known Member

I'm currently the same so fully sympathise, I feel really heavy and I keep feeling phantom 'wet' as well, sorry if tmi, i keep expecting to see AF every time I go to the loo.

6. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the wet feeling. The extra cm in pregnancy feels just like af starting. I must have gone to the loo an extra 20 times a day just to check in the pregnancy after my chemical.

#6 BunnyN, Jan 9, 2017