Feel like I'm always complaining (sorry it's long)

xSuzx

Reaction score
does anyone else always feel like they're complaining to their midwife.

I saw my midwife in the first 16 weeks more then most people do.

8 weeks booking in appointment complained a slight blow to my abdomin that was still very tender, she was very good and booked me for a scan (everything was fine) bp 95/40

dating scan all fine.

13 weeks started itching slightly (had obstectric cholestasis with previous pregnancies) bloods came back normal. bp 90/40

14 weeks couldn't find heartbeat at last appointment so wanted to check it this week and sent for repeat blood tests.

17 weeks blood test normal but still itching sent for more tests

19 weeks scan all fine, and saw consultant about my itching, looked at my notes and commented ohh alot of appointments already :x told my no more bloods were needed unless itching gets worse :)

25 weeks routine appointment had noticed a very tender spot on my abdomin at 22 weeks which was still there and lot of BH fetal heartrate, so told just to keep an eye on it. measured 26 1/2 weeks. bp 100/50

today 28 weeks tenderspot still there and sore if I'm active or baby presses it and been getting some shooting pains that make me shout out in pain (could be baby pressing a nerve), also been getting migraines and feeling generally well, heartrate seemed fine, mw asked about baby movements told her that active but less active as it's normally very vigorous ( like it's brake dancing) where as now I feel a few kicks here and there every few hours (but obviosly now has less room). measured 31 weeks. bp 105/55

so now sees sending me to the hospital tomorrow to be monitored and proberly scanned to check the baby's size, and she said the more I spoke the more glad she is she's made the appointment ( proberly because I sound like a paranoid pregnant women and she wants me to relax lol).

I'd rather tell the mw every little problem and risk sounding paraniod then not saying anything and something really being wrong.
but I just wish for once I could go and not have any problems or at least no new ones.

does anyone else feel like this or am I the only one.

sorry it's so long

xSuzx

hiya,
Its best to tell them if things arent right. Imagine you said nothing and suffered pain then found out there was something the midwife could have done. They will know things you might not and something you might think insignificant might be very important.

Last pregnancy I suffered with a bit of a sore back and didnt really mention it but this time I did and she said she will send me to a physio if it is still sore in a month. If I hadnt mentioned it I wouldnt have known :D

Take care

Laura

I felt like this with Damien hunnie, but honestly, if you don't feel right - tell them. It is their job to care for you and the baby.

Look after yourself and good luck today xx

Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I'm just sick of complaining to my midwife all the time ( I know thats what they're there for), with my previous pregnancies I had no trouble at all was all ways happy ( if tired ) but no odd pains or problems ( apart from the obstectric cholestasis at the end).
But this one is such a pest but is alot more active then my boys were ( hubby's conviced it's a girl ).

anyway things where fine at the hospital had bloods taken and baby monitored heart beat ranged from 120 to 170 (baby was being very active) also got a scan on friday afternoon to check growth and fluid as I'm measuring alittle large but MW thinks that baby might just have long legs and likes stretching out.

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
But this one is such a pest but is alot more active then my boys were ( hubby's conviced it's a girl ).
xSuzx

he, he, mines is so more active too, hyperbaby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back