Feel like everything is going wrong

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I'm 23 weeks today I have headaches coming on every evening that are so bad I can't have the light on and I had to sit with frozen peas on my head last night as the cold was the only thing to soothe the pain My feet have ballooned and I can only wear toms which when my feet get really swollen cut into my feet as well and don't even talk to me about socks, I haven't been able to wear socks for over a week and I have heartburn when I eat or drink ANYTHING 😢 I don't know what to do my midwife is constantly on leave or not answering the phone I'm starting to get scared and I don't know what it is or why or what to do I had non of this with my daughter

Call delivery suite they're all signs of pre eclampsia you need to be checked ASAP. Hope everything's ok
And try not to worry but please go get checked out xx

Yes call the delivery suite. I'm currently sat here now as no movement today but she sounds good. They have discovered I have a urine infection tho so good job I came. Hope your be ok, up date when u can x

My little girls in bed tonight and I have no way of getting to the hospital tonight as it's over an hour away I'm ringing the gp first thing in the morning because I'm worried I knew swollen feet was signs of preeclampsia but I didn't know headaches and heart burn was too
? I don't know very much about it

Is there no way that someone can look after your little girl you really need to get checked tonight xx

Yes this is an emergency. It sounds like pre-e to me too. Please do whatever you can to get checked out ASAP.

Has all the symptoms of pre-eclampsia hun. You really need to get yourself checked asap. Headaches are a sign of it especially when accompanied with swelling. It may not be, but it would really be worth getting checked. X

I had a gp appointment today it's not preeclampsia just pregnancy... He prescribed tramadol for the headaches as I can't have codeine I went to the chemist and the chemist wouldn't give it to me and said it was really dangerous when pregnant, I'm so confused and have no pain relief now and I'm in agony as my hips have gone today too which happened with my eldest too �� so fed up paracetamol doesn't help

Sorry your suffering! Have you ever had migraines in the past? I never had them until I was pregnant with my first and they were shocking. I thought my head was going to explode! Xxx hope you feel better soon and try to put your feet up to try get the swelling down. I know own easier said than done!

I've had migraines a few times before but this is ridiculous �� I still have no pain relief and the doctor who prescribed me the tramadol is getting in trouble now because he shouldn't have prescribed it Im struggling to cope I'm in so much pain my daughters nursery is two minutes away and I'm dreading having to walk to pick her up �� I just want to have my baby here now ��

Oh no! I always get headaches in second trimester. Sometimes so bad that I have vomited. I'm shocked doctor prescribed tramadol! I was on them once after having an abscess drained and I was completely out of it, also they are highly addictive. All my doctor would allow me to take for the headaches in pregnancy was paracetamol. They were not great but they did take the edge off. I would definitely be having words with the doctor. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back